Two rockets fired from Egypt's Sinai hit Israel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two rockets fired from Egypt's Sinai hit Israel

This is another terror going on the middle east part of this planet. Two rockets are said to have exploded on the Israel Territory. The good thing in here is that there is no casualty. The fight between Egypt and Israel have started centuries ago even on the age of Moses and still it is still on going. About the latest news, you may read it here :
    From Yahoo News: Two rockets fired from Egypt's violence-plagued Sinai Peninsula exploded inside Israeli territory on Friday without causing casualties, a military spokesman said. "Two rockets fired from Sinai struck southern Israel, but without causing casualties or material damage," the spokesman said, without elaborating. The Islamic State jihadist group's affiliate in Egypt, "Sinai Province", said it had fired three Grad rockets at Israel.

Why does Israel have so many enemies, first Palestine and Lebanon and Egypt. I am pretty sure religion is the reason as both Egypt and Israel are secular countries. Both countries have Muslims, Christians and Jews on their armies. Do they have a territorial dispute or something. I know the we between Israel and Palestine is a terrritorial issue while the conflict between Lebanon and Israel have something to do with Hezbollah. I can't believe that even countries that were both seen as Democratic is gkng through a war.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy View Post
      Why does Israel have so many enemies, first Palestine and Lebanon and Egypt. I am pretty sure religion is the reason as both Egypt and Israel are secular countries. Both countries have Muslims, Christians and Jews on their armies. Do they have a territorial dispute or something. I know the we between Israel and Palestine is a terrritorial issue while the conflict between Lebanon and Israel have something to do with Hezbollah. I can't believe that even countries that were both seen as Democratic is gkng through a war.

It's the Jews versus the world. I've said it before, there are two things that people go to war for......religion and resources. I'm sure it is religiously motivated. When someone thinks they have god on their side and care more about the afterlife then the current that they live, crazy things can happen. Usually death, destruction, and a possible suicide in hopes of the 72 virgins waiting for them in heaven.

Comment

Wow I don't know why countries especially the countries in the middle east like to target Israel. It's the 21st century please stop fighting and live in peace. We don't want another world war 3 instead, we should focus more on inventing new technology and making our world a better place.

Comment

Originally posted by JoshPosh View Post

It's the Jews versus the world. I've said it before, there are two things that people go to war for......religion and resources. I'm sure it is religiously motivated. When someone thinks they have god on their side and care more about the afterlife then the current that they live, crazy things can happen. Usually death, destruction, and a possible suicide in hopes of the 72 virgins waiting for them in heaven.
          I do agree with you. People go to war because of religion and one as witnessed today are Islamic people fighting for their belief in the Jihad thing. As for resources,that is mostly observed on every country on this world. As for Israel, it is already said that the country would fight many nations but those nations that would fight Israel would never win.

Comment

Working...
          X