No announcement yet.

ISIS Attacks Iraq Force

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Billy Who in his right mind doesn't hate ISIS? I myself want them to disappear from this planet. You're right in mentioning the Taliban because they seem to have been disappearing from the news lately because of the higher threat of ISIS. They're both threats to the peace and order of the Middle East and to other countries but ISIS has been the bigger threat. There's an ongoing war between the two groups which started last April when the Taliban declared war against ISIS. Here's an article on the latest:

http://nationalinterest.org/feature/...hanistan-13153

Comment

Taliban recently warned Isis that they will kill them if they attempted to enter Afghanistan. Who would have thought that 2 terrorist groups will declare Jihad against each other. I wonder what will happen to the chapters of Isis in Europe,Africa and Asia if the middle east branch gets decimated or completely destroyed. I really wanted Isis to be stopped before they recruited more dumb teenagers who were manipulated easily by their propaganda.

Comment

• gracer
        gracer commented
        Editing a comment
        You know what, in my own point of view I would be glad if the Taliban wins over ISIS. If they win and the Middle East branch of ISIS would be eliminated, at least maybe the chapters in other parts of the world would lose direction and destabilize. I just think Taliban is the lesser evil among the two so better for Taliban to win and then they can be dealt with thereafter.

I don't really dont wanna consider Taliban as a lesser evil after what they did to Afghanistan. I want you to Google pictures of 1950's up to 1970's Afghanistan and you will be shocked how modern that country use to be. That country have women's rights before US did and look what they did to that country and it's women. You should also watch some videos about the teenage girl named Malala Yousafzai and how she tried to fight for her rights to school. Taliban is so afraid of this Young girls influence that they shoot her in the head.
      Last edited by Billy; 06-24-2015, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• gracer
        gracer commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, I remember Malala and her braveness of fighting for her right. I actually admire her strength and courage of fighting for the right to education despite the threat of the Taliban. Now she's active in her fight for women empowerment and is considered as a heroin of her time.

ISIS is a big threat to not just Iraq but to the pro-democratic setups as well. It's obviously being funded by some oil-rich countries and are provided the paraphernalia to recruit young people. It must be quickly neutralized by hitting it at its nerve centers.

Comment

You’re absolutely right Bonzer. Now the ISIS has even created its own currency made of gold and silver, and they said they are now ready to issue them. They wouldn’t be used much anyway, because their currency is not recognized internationally.

Isis is indeed one of the richest terrorist groups in history. They make their money from black market oil sales, aggressive taxation, robbery, extortion, wealthy donors, human trafficking and looting the properties and ancient monuments they have seized.

Here’s a link regarding their coin making propaganda:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-10342632.html
        Bonzer likes this.

Comment

Working...
        X