16 CIA Agencies Prepare for World War III

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16 CIA Agencies Prepare for World War III

WWIII hasn't happened yet, but according to this CIA Insider... it will soon. Here is a video clip of what he has to say and why.

He believes that the US is about to suffer a financial collapse and WWII will follow suit. What do you think?
    In a startling interview he reveals that all 16 U.S. Intelligence Agencies have begun to prepare for World War III.

Things like this are extremely concerning for me. With everything that has been going on in the Middle East and with Russia, it seems like something huge is definitely brewing. The other day I heard something about a 'new Cold War' on a BBC news channel. Even that, as opposed to WWIII, would be a huge deal for the US. This is definitely concerning.

Comment

The best time to hit the USA it's at it's weakest point. A financial collapse will bring the country to it's knees leaving it vulnerable to attacks. But then again, I don't follow the new much because the whole point of running the news is to sell commercial time. They will only air things that will scare you or what the sponsors want them to air.
      kevinkimers and bala like this.

Comment

Originally posted by JoshPosh View Post
        The best time to hit the USA it's at it's weakest point. A financial collapse will bring the country to it's knees leaving it vulnerable to attacks. But then again, I don't follow the new much because the whole point of running the news is to sell commercial time. They will only air things that will scare you or what the sponsors want them to air.
        Second that,just what i thought.All these prove to be "sh**" at last and all these are being aired only to sell up some commercials time.Lets see what happens to this now after a couple of weeks or maybe a month too.

Comment

I don't know, sounds like the usual fear mongering to me. US economic collapse has been going on since 07' with the housing crisis and the US economy has unusually kept resilient despite a boat load of international debt. I think people have got the international debt all wrong. It's not going to do China any good if the US collapses. For one thing, they don't want global instability, which will inevitably happen if the US collapses; and second, if the US does collapse then the debt will be void and all the dollars that China is holding will lose their value.

Comment

I have to admit that I find things like this rather worrying. Because of all of the technology that we have at the moment, I strongly believe that if "world war three" were to happen, then it would mean the end of the world, because we have weapons that are strong enough to completely destroy the country that we are at war against. So, as nations, we have to do everything that we can in order to mean that we would not go to war, because we understand just how much trouble could be caused if it were to happen. If there are predictions that certain things could, indeed, cause a problem, then things need to be in order to try and solve these issues before they become things that simply cannot be brought back under control at all.

Comment

Well why wouldn't they be? This doesn't necessarily mean that war is around the corner. They always have to be prepared. Although I don't think such things are likely. It's better for them to be prepared for nothing, than unprepared.

Comment

There's always a threat from somebody. Having said that, both Putin and ISIS are extremely dangerous so it certainly makes sense to be prepared. I would have assumed that forward prediction and planning was an essential part of the work that the CIA does anyhow., it would be more worrying if they didn't.

Comment

I have no qualms about preparing for world wars and all that jazz but it seems to me these CIA agencies are more than excited about the prospect of another world war. This apparently means more money for America's booming weapons industry. War is, more often than not, a business endeavor.

Comment

Working...
                  X