Mom and Baby Miraculously Survive Plane Crash

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mom and Baby Miraculously Survive Plane Crash

A mother and her infant son miraculously survived a plane crash that happened last Saturday in Colombia. They were found 4 days after, near the site where the Cessna 303 plane they were on came down. The pilot died while the two were able to survive such a catastrophic plane crash. The mother only suffered minor injuries while the baby was unscathed. The cause of the crash is not yet known until now.

Here’s a link to the story:

http://news.sky.com/story/1508106/mi...ve-plane-crash

Never underestimate the strength of a mother Looking at the pictures from the article, it seems like it must have been quite a crash landing. The whole front end of the airplane is gone. It's a miracle they survived but I'm glad they did. I hope that baby has a bright future to look forward to
    gracer likes this.

Comment

God really does do miracles, perhaps he spared their lives because it isn't over yet. I'm really thankful for these miracles and amazing things that do happen. God help us in these times really, I believe God can do such things. I'm glad they're okay, my prayers is that they do not be affected mentally or physically badly by it.
      gracer likes this.

Comment

You're right guys! takeshifujimoto Kyler The plane was severely damaged but both mother and baby survived. The baby wasn't even harmed at all. God indeed has something planned for them. I have also seen news reports before about babies being saved from accidents safe and unscathed. It's the miracle of life.
        takeshifujimoto likes this.

Comment

I think I read this either in another thread here or somewhere else. Just goes to show what a mother's instinct and strength can overcome to protect her young. A truly amazing story really.

Comment

Originally posted by gracer View Post
            You're right guys! takeshifujimoto Kyler The plane was severely damaged but both mother and baby survived. The baby wasn't even harmed at all. God indeed has something planned for them. I have also seen news reports before about babies being saved from accidents safe and unscathed. It's the miracle of life.
            I haven't had any near-death experiences myself but I know some people who have. A lot of them take it as a sign from God, and rightfully so. Life is not to be taken lightly and these kinds of events should teach us to value our lives a lot more.

Comment

This is a great story of perseverance and endurance. I really admire the strength of this mother. She and her baby survived because of her strength to handle pressure of Survival. I remember my teacher in Psychology said women can handle stress and they have stronger pain tolerance. She doesn't have the strength but this woman is able to defy the odds after the plane crash.
              gracer likes this.

Comment

Wow this is truly a miracle for that mother and her baby. I am sure she went into survival mode after the crash and there was no way she was going to let that baby die. I really like heading stories like this. Sorry that the pilot didn't make it but there is not too many people who walk away from any type of plane crash.
                gracer likes this.

Comment

Oh, this is just unbelievable. This is definitely a God's miracle. They survived even after spending four days in jungle. A mother is equal to God as a creator and she has great power within her. I think God has very bright plans for the kid.

Comment

They're extremely lucky, both in surviving the crash and being stranded in the jungle.I actually am very happy to learn both mother and baby are doing well after this ordeal.Best wishes for complete recovery as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X