Teenage boy killed his Grandmother and ate her heart raw

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teenage boy killed his Grandmother and ate her heart raw

This is one of the most disturbing news I ever been in my life. If a member of your family got addicted to drugs, send them to a rehab before they end up causing harm. As early as we can, if a member of your family don't make them live on our house anymore, make that person love in a Rehab. If they sent this boy to a rehab, he may not end up doing a crime this disturbing. The investigators asked him why did he do It. He said its only a trip. He basically killed his very own grandmother because he just felt like doing it. He have no grudge against his grandmother but the drugs had taken over his mind he doesn't even show any remorse from what he has done.
    A teenager hacked his grandmother to death and then ate her heart while still inside her home. Night watchmen in the mountain village of Barangay Tapi in Kabankalan City, The Philippines went...

That is a really sad story. We should be expecting such incidents since some countries are legalising drugs like marijuana. Nowadays most young people are into drugs and you may not realise it because they do take those drugs secretly. Cocaine, heroine and other hard drugs are being sold everywhere like it never used to be. It seems that we have failed to take care and advice our children.

Comment

Originally posted by Help212 View Post
      That is a really sad story. We should be expecting such incidents since some countries are legalising drugs like marijuana. Nowadays most young people are into drugs and you may not realise it because they do take those drugs secretly. Cocaine, heroine and other hard drugs are being sold everywhere like it never used to be. It seems that we have failed to take care and advice our children.
      The screenwriter in Sicario speaks the truth; no matter what happens, there will never be no drug-related violence unless forty percent of the population stops snorting that ****. And what I see here is very unnerving as well, I feel like drugs weren't the only factor involved. It's sad that he was raised so deprived. Crazy stuff.

Comment

While this story is quite 'out there's as far as stories like this go, it just shows that were drugs are concerned, anybody is capable of doing anything and nobody knows just what effect they're having on a person.

Even long term drug users such as in this case, the drugs will be having long term effects that people aren't expecting, and that's when we get results such as this occurring.

Comment

I also saw this on the news before and I couldn't help but feel a pang of pain in my heart. Most grandparents are very loving to their grandchildren to the point that they even love them more than their sons or daughters. And now I hear this very sad news that really makes me want to cry for the poor grandmother who had to face such a horrible death in her own grandson's hands. I know that this kind of news is no longer new but how many more innocent and loving people are going to be killed because of addiction? It's really disturbing.

Comment

Oh my goodness, what a disturbing incident this is! I have read about a Japanese man who killed a British woman and ate her. But this one, it's quite different, since he killed his own grandmother and ate her heart. All because of drugs. I cannot open the link, are they certain that he doesn't have any mental condition? Is it really just drugs that altered his thinking or is it a disease that he has? But whatever it is, this boy needs more help than ever. The fact that he doesn't feel any remorse, it means he has some deep issues. I pray for the soul of his grandma, may she rest in peace now.

Comment

Sheesh, killing your own grandmother while under the influence of a drug? And eating her heart? That's makes me sick to the stomach. It should serve as the best piece of warning for young people against doing drugs if I've ever heard of one. Seriously people, if it makes you kill somebody, you should stop snorting it. That's kind of the common sense thing to do.

On a side note, has anyone noticed how the kid specifically tore open his grandma's chest and ate her heart? Is it just random? Or is there something else (an idea, or a belief maybe?) at play here, instead of the just 'random trip induced murder' that it has been portrayd as in the media?

Comment

Originally posted by UnslaadKrosis View Post
                On a side note, has anyone noticed how the kid specifically tore open his grandma's chest and ate her heart? Is it just random? Or is there something else (an idea, or a belief maybe?) at play here, instead of the just 'random trip induced murder' that it has been portrayd as in the media?
                Well, I'm from the Philippines, and I cannot recall any belief or idea regarding eating someone else's heart. I don't recall any tribes or groups who do this heinous act. I think the boy's mind was severely altered by drugs already, he might have some condition as well. It's not normal to not feel remorse or grief after you killed your grandmother. If the drug's effects are gone, then he should have felt the consequences of his actions. But he hasn't and that's a really weird incident.

Comment

What a horrible story, it just proves the potency of drugs and the horrible effects they have on not only their users, but the people around those users. I hope the boy is punished for his behavior, although I'm sure that living with what you did is bad enough. This is the kind of thing that happens when ignorant individuals decide to ruin their life with things like drugs and it's a shame that an innocent woman had to die for it. I don't think that drugs alone can have that sort of effect though and I'm sure the boy had some sort of mental disorder to begin with, as I have never heard such a gruesome story as a direct result of drugs.

Comment

I am mortified by this dreadful news even though this incident happened last year. Drugs strip away a person's reason and proper human functions. Sadly, some family turn a blind eye and condone members under the influence of drugs instead of sending them to rehab the moment they exhibit signs of addiction. The grandma didn't deserve to die that way. Hopefully the grandson finds time to reflect on his actions after serving sentence in a corrective institution.

Comment

I found this article about the incident. Apparently, the suspect thought his grandmother is a witch and that's why he ate her heart. He was also subjected to a psychiatric test but the result is that he is normal. He was also subjected to a drug test although the article doesn't state if he is positive or negative for it. If he tests positive, it really means that he might have been under the influence of drugs at that time. But it still baffles me as to why he isn't feeling any remorse at all even after this incident.
                      The incidents in Kabankalan and Silay cities happen as the provincial police records a drop in the crime volume in the first 6 months of the year

Comment

Damn, that's so insane and scary. I'm sure, in the United States he would have gotten a life in prison for that.

Comment

When people hear about stories like this, I'm not sure there's a lot we can think because as far as depravity goes it doesn't really get much worse than this.

The only consolation we can take is that these kind of stories aren't a regular occurrence and hopefully we can maybe learn a few lessons from the people that commit these types of offence, so stop them happening in the future.

Comment

Working...
                          X