2 Adults & @ Children Found Dead Inside Home

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gracer View Post
    dillinger10 Thank you for sharing the article. Trying to think like Nancy Drew, I'm going to share @Briannagodess' thought of connecting the murder to the illegal drugs the father has been dealing with. The two other men who died puzzles me still though. If in case they were not related at all to the victims, I really wonder why they were there and why they were included in the killings. As this case deepens, more questions come into my mind.
    There was some new information brought to light today as it was announced that police have arrested a person of interest in conjunction with the murders. The 26-year-old man, who was wanted on a robbery warrant, was taken into custody after a high speed chase that reached speeds of over 100 mph. The chase ended when the suspect crashed his car four miles down the road.

The man was charged with failure to stop for a blue light and two counts of possession of a controlled substance (marijuana). Details have not yet been released as to a possible motive in the killing.

This report mentions that the man in question does have an extensive arrest record.

Comment

Working...
    X