2 Adults & @ Children Found Dead Inside Home

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Adults & @ Children Found Dead Inside Home

Two adults and two children were found dead in a South Carolina home while one child was able to survive and was airlifted to the hospital. Police are yet to release more statements as investigation is still ongoing. This case could however be a case of robbery-homicide as police are still searching for a car (a 1990s Mercedes) which was stolen from the scene.

Here’s a link on the developing story:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...94ef574b9084fd

Does it appear to be murder for personal gains eh ?
    I searched for some morel links to read about any leads they might have released.None actually.Any idea why they have kept it under wraps if they know the sketch of the suspect.??

Pls do add any more info u can.This looks like a half read news/act.

Comment

Details are sketchy right now but this did only happen a few hours ago so we just need to be patient and wait for further information be be released.

In any case, I doubt that they can release further details about the victims until their immediate families have been informed.

Comment

Some people already lost their humanity because of their greed that they won't hesitate to murder children so there won't be any witnesses to their crime. Incidents like this makes me a real paranoid when it comes to security. I had seen similar crime reports where the members if the family were murdered just because the suspect wants to steal some money for their drug addiction. I don't know what is the intention of the suspect but I hope this person will be caught and be brought to justice.

Comment

This is a tragic story. This reminds me of stories that they report on the 48 hours mystery program. The program usually starts out with a horrible story and the suspects usually dwindle down to someone close to the family or in the worst cases the family themselves. I hope the killer will be found and put on death row because this is just unforgivable. I cannot believe how many money hungry people there are in this world to do such cold blooded things.

Comment

When I refreshed the link, the article has already been updated. It turns out that the children who were found dead are already teenagers. The police weren't able to determine the relationship of the victims to each other. It's a bit puzzling because if these people are not related to each other, I wonder what they were doing in that house in the first place. The only clue could be answered by the lone survivor of this tragic incident.

Comment

This story sends chills to my spine. If robbers want to steal money or things, just steal. Why must they hurt innocent people especially children? It is really frightening and heartbreakig to read a story like this.

In a news program last week, a similar incident happened in our country. A robber went inside a house and stole jewelries and money. But more than that, he hit a young child, a mother (who sadly died) and another teen daughter. Good thing the child pretended to be unconscious so she was not hurt more.

Comment

Briannagodess That is one tragic fate for the mother of the children in who died because of an act of robbery. I feel sorry for the children who lost their mother over such an incident. I admire the child though for still having the presence of mind despite the tragedy she witnessed. I hope they were able to remember the suspect's face so police could make an artist sketch of him and hopefully he would be caught immediately to give justice for the death of the children's mother.

Comment

Originally posted by gracer View Post
                  When I refreshed the link, the article has already been updated. It turns out that the children who were found dead are already teenagers. The police weren't able to determine the relationship of the victims to each other. It's a bit puzzling because if these people are not related to each other, I wonder what they were doing in that house in the first place. The only clue could be answered by the lone survivor of this tragic incident.
                  According to this news report, three of the victims - the 17-year-old girl, 14-year-old girl and 8-year-old boy were siblings. Police are still yet to determine what the relationship is between those victims and the other two who were killed.

That article also mentions that the father of three of the victims was arrested yesterday and charged with two counts of drug trafficking.
                  gracer likes this.

Comment

Briannagodess That is one tragic fate for the mother of the children in who died because of an act of robbery. I feel sorry for the children who lost their mother over such an incident. I admire the child though for still having the presence of mind despite the tragedy she witnessed. I hope they were able to remember the suspect's face so police could make an artist sketch of him and hopefully he would be caught immediately to give justice for the death of the children's mother.
                    The little girl child who was hit became the eye witness. Because of her, they were able to identify the accomplice and maybe even the suspect. The sad thing is, it was an inside job. Their former employee was the said accomplice.
                    gracer likes this.

Comment

dillinger10 dillinger10 This story is even getting more interesting as investigation flows. I wonder if the drug trafficking case of the father of the three victims had something to do with the crime. There are many parts of the puzzle which seems to still be missing up to now. I just pity the victims because they were still so young.
                      Briannagodess Good thing the girl was able to become a witness to the crime. Sometimes it's really hard to trust people so much especially the ones who work closely with you. Stories of inside jobs just gives me the chills because even the people you closely work with can think of doing so much harm to you.

Comment

dillinger10 dillinger10 This story is even getting more interesting as investigation flows. I wonder if the drug trafficking case of the father of the three victims had something to do with the crime. There are many parts of the puzzle which seems to still be missing up to now. I just pity the victims because they were still so young..
                        This article states that the drug charges were completely unrelated to the actual murder investigation although it was the investigation into the murder that led them to finding that the father was trafficking drugs. So, if the news report is to be believed, it would seem that the drug trafficking had nothing to do with the murder itself.
                        gracer likes this.

Comment

@gracer
                          It is really scary to trust people nowadays. Even nice helpers are hard to find. Most of the time, they end up stealing things or hurting the children. I have a hard time trusting them as it is my family's lives that are at stake.

Comment

If the father is dealing drugs, he might have connections that wanted something from them. This is quite a difficult case to unravel. I do feel for the children though if this case is related to their father's illegal business. I somehow think it is, as only the car is missing right? And they murdered the children too.

I wish the father had not dragged the children into this. If he wants to have an illegal business, then he should not have done it at home. He risked all his children's lives for such shameful activity.

Comment

dillinger10 Thank you for sharing the article. Trying to think like Nancy Drew, I'm going to share @Briannagodess' thought of connecting the murder to the illegal drugs the father has been dealing with. The two other men who died puzzles me still though. If in case they were not related at all to the victims, I really wonder why they were there and why they were included in the killings. As this case deepens, more questions come into my mind.

Comment

Working...
                              X