Mother who killed her kids and placed them in freezer: pleads guilty

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mother who killed her kids and placed them in freezer: pleads guilty

Mitchelle Blair, 35 year old mother, pleads guilty to the killing of her 9 yr old son and 13 yr old daughter. She admitted to feeling no regret for the murder and states "I would do it again".

She admitted to kicking and punching the boy, made him drink Windex, burned his genitals and hung him in a belt. She also said that she meant to kill her daughter. She claims that the two murdered children are demons and that they abused their siblings. However, the two surviving siblings were also abused by the mother.

Blair was ruled mentally competent by Psychiatrists. She is in for life sentence without parole.
    The Detroit mother who killed her two children and placed their bodies in a freezer has pleaded guilty to both murders.

God..!!! WTH did i just read,a mother murdered her children and has no remorse about doing so..?
    Thank god she can be prosecuted in a just way, rather than using the insanity plea to escape justice.i shudder to think on what this woman can do to other if she is capable of doing this to her own children imagine.I feel she should be locked up and the key should be thrown away.

Comment

Originally posted by bala View Post
      God..!!! WTH did i just read,a mother murdered her children and has no remorse about doing so..?
      Thank god she can be prosecuted in a just way, rather than using the insanity plea to escape justice.i shudder to think on what this woman can do to other if she is capable of doing this to her own children imagine.I feel she should be locked up and the key should be thrown away.
      I know! She is actually not crazy which is really insane as what type of mother can do this, if not crazy? The thought of someone hurting your child will make you angry. But this one has the guts to hurt her children, not just spank them which is already bad, she tortured them and abused them too.

Comment

I can't understand what happened to her that may have triggered this. I honestly think people need to have a long talk with a psychologist to see if they should even be bringing children into this world. This woman carried 2 babies inside of her for 9 months each and then snaps one day and kills two innocent lives. It just makes no sense to me how a person can suddenly become to mentally ill. All I can say is poor children.

Comment

• Briannagodess
          Briannagodess commented
          Editing a comment
          I also emphatize with the children especially the two surviving ones. They had to survive the abuse and torture by their mom through the years. They have a huge scar brought upon by this incident. And then, they are left with no parent. I hope someone or a family can adopt them and love them the way a real family is supposed to.

I'm with you guys! I'm shocked reading the article. I am a mother myself and I can never imagine how she could ever do that to children she nurtured in her womb for 9 long months. I'm at a loss for words right now because these kinds of news stories really shock me.

Comment

• Briannagodess
          Briannagodess commented
          Editing a comment
          It shocked me too that is why I just have to share it. Children are a gift from above and it is our job to care for them and love them. What this woman did is alarming and needs to be stopped if other people are also soing this.

How disgusting! This woman deserves capital punishment as she is declared mentally competent. How in the world a mother could commit such a heinous crime! Her statement that she would do it again, reveals her cruel attitude. Such people are a curse to the society and should be given maximum punishment under law.

Comment

• Briannagodess
          Briannagodess commented
          Editing a comment
          I am not really a type of person who agrees with the capitak punishment but what she did definitely requires more than punishment than life sentence. I just cannot imagine the terror and scar she has caused the children!
      Working...
      X