2 Shot and Burned Alive - Placer County

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Shot and Burned Alive - Placer County

2 men were discovered still alive after being shot in the head and set on fire in Placer County on Thursday. Little is known at this time. The two men have yet to be identified and are in the hospital in serious condition.
    PLACER COUNTY -- Detectives in Placer County are investigating a heinous crime, involving two men getting shot and torched. First responders came to the 3700 block of Annabelle Avenue in Roseville ...
    Where there is an beginning, there is an end.
    Where there is an end, there is a new beginning.

I hope they can cope through this. Being burned alive is horrible as I can only imagine. Some people these days are so violent. Killing is not even enough for them they have to torture people. These people should be arrested!

Comment

I was disgusted when I read about this happening right here in the US. We are suppose to be beyond this back woods type stuff. Hearing about it happening over seas it is not much of a thing, but hearing about it here was a shock.

The two men have died from their injuries though. Here is an update on the story I found.
      Two men have died days after they were found shot in the head and burning alive in a rural part of Northern California
      Where there is an beginning, there is an end.
      Where there is an end, there is a new beginning.

Comment

Working...
      X