New York mother arrested after police say she tied her son to a bush

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New York mother arrested after police say she tied her son to a bush

This is another case wherein a mother tied her son. The mother's job is said to babysit on other houses. She tied her son to the bush so that her son would not play around because the mother would go to work and no one would look out for her son. Any thoughts on the deeds of this mother?
    Full news :
    Watch the video New York mother arrested after police say she tied her son to a bush on Yahoo News . Police say she had no one to take care of him and did not want to bring him to the house she babysits at, so she tied him to the bush by a leash so he wouldn't run around the condo complex.

That's crazy. Tying your child to a bush because she can't get a babysitter? That's just insane. I can't imagine doing something like that to any child.

Comment

Originally posted by JoshPosh View Post
      That's crazy. Tying your child to a bush because she can't get a babysitter? That's just insane. I can't imagine doing something like that to any child.
      It's the cruelty of this world. The child must have been shocked and I just hope that the parent would do better for the child. If the child would grow, there is no doubt if he would tie his mother also.

Comment

What a sad story. She should have just put her son in a daycare so she could go to work. She should not have tied him to a bush that is just wrong and insane. I hope the kid is okay though.

Comment

no money = no daycare...no money and a desire for drugs often causes these folks to abuse their kids. We have several cases here of young kids being caged and abused for long periods of time by their "parents"...Several cases of parents selling their child's services for drugs or money.

There is no end to the abuses caused by humans. We can hope and pray and all that touchy feely stuff till the cows come home - does not begin to solve even the simplest abuse. Action is needed, and fast - but our culture will not go there, it is not PC and not fair and.....

sad for the kids though.

Comment

Originally posted by kd3pc View Post
            no money = no daycare...no money and a desire for drugs often causes these folks to abuse their kids. We have several cases here of young kids being caged and abused for long periods of time by their "parents"...Several cases of parents selling their child's services for drugs or money.

There is no end to the abuses caused by humans. We can hope and pray and all that touchy feely stuff till the cows come home - does not begin to solve even the simplest abuse. Action is needed, and fast - but our culture will not go there, it is not PC and not fair and.....

sad for the kids though.

I watched the video and there was no mention of drugs being used. It just said she didn't want to bring her own kid into the condo that she was babysitting for. She aparently didn't have a baby sitter so she tied him to a tree like a horse in hopes the he would run away.

Comment

Originally posted by Briannagodess View Post
              What a sad story. She should have just put her son in a daycare so she could go to work. She should not have tied him to a bush that is just wrong and insane. I hope the kid is okay though.
              The kid is fine though i believe this could something psychological on the child. This could affect his development both mentally and physically. These types of mothers don't deserve to have children. Its just too awful!

Comment

So she basically left her child tied to a bush in order to go and look after another kid? Now that really is crazy! Why on earth couldn't she have just took him with her? I'm sure that the people she was babysitting for wouldn't have minded and would probably have expected this.

If she wanted to make sure that he behaved himself then maybe she should have taken a look at her own parenting skills before tying him up.

Comment

Originally posted by missbishi View Post
                  So she basically left her child tied to a bush in order to go and look after another kid? Now that really is crazy! Why on earth couldn't she have just took him with her? I'm sure that the people she was babysitting for wouldn't have minded and would probably have expected this.

If she wanted to make sure that he behaved himself then maybe she should have taken a look at her own parenting skills before tying him up.
                  I do agree. Though as for the reason of the mother, she does not wants her kid to misbehaved. And due to that, the answer on her head is to tie her kid. That is a crazy solution. I don't know but I guess the mother has psych problems. And talking about parenting, how can she babysit other babies if she does not even know how to babysit her child?

Comment

That really is a sad situation. The poor child. Doing something like this says a lot about the mentality of the mother. People just don't do this stuff they know better. The whole thing makes no sense and there is no excuse for such behaviour.

Comment

This is just unbelievable and uncalled for a mother. She tied her own son and went to baby sit for other kids. I think poverty is the main reason behind these kinds of ridiculous acts. But how a mother can be so cruel to her own son. Anything is possible in today's wicked world.

I think if her customers come to know of this act, they would not allow her to babysit anymore. How can a mother, who does not know how to take care of her own son, look after other kids!

Comment

She is crazy. Why need to tie, instead she could easily let her son keep inside house in a room.

Comment

Working...
                        X