No announcement yet.

90% Of Killers Are Male

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That comes from their increasing freedom, I believe. Before, women crimes were rare and far between because they were tired to their males wills. A women was nothing more then property to their men. Now that women are finding more freedom from men, they are getting involved in many of the crimes that were primarily committed by men.
    Where there is an beginning, there is an end.
    Where there is an end, there is a new beginning.

Comment

Women indeed can be as cruel or murderous. I remember the first school shooting that ever happened is done by a 14 year old girl and her excuse for shooting people to death, she said "I don't like Mondays". I also remember one of the worst and most cruel Nazi officers is Irma Grese. There are still more men who were murderers though. Some evil women just hire someone else to kill for her so she will have her hands clean from blood like Queen Mary I who ordered all of her men to burn protestants alive.

Comment

I think women are capable of doing the more gruesome of murders when they are involved. We are a vindictive sex, we want those we hurt to feel our pain. So a women murderer would be more vicious in their killings. A man does it mostly for the empowerment and sexual gratification. So their are typically not as gruesome I think. I could be wrong.
        Where there is an beginning, there is an end.
        Where there is an end, there is a new beginning.

Comment

A majority of victims are also male, and there is much more societal pressure that can make men snap and resort to killing. It's institutionalized in society that men are disposable at this point, and a lot of men resort to violence not because they are inherently evil people, but because it's the only way they can relieve frusturations with the world. Turning to a life of crime is easy when you become desperate and doesn't seem that much of an outlandish decision.

Comment

Interesting.
            I do agree us men are much more prone to violence.
            BUT I would bet this # is skewed by the fact that females tend to prefer a more subtle less messy way of killing like poisons, which might mean they don't get caught as often.
            There is also a joke somewhere here about how women should be demanding more fairness in the world of contact killing.....

Comment

I agree that men can resort to violence to express their opinions as opposed to verbal conflict. Men tend to be physically superior in strength and size, which is a large factor that plays a part in why they are more prone to violent acts. In most cultures, men are also considered superior and in higher places, so I'm sure that some men have a sort of superiority complex as a result. I also second the fact that society looks down on weak men and looks up to the big, strong men and some of the weaker men could use this as an excuse to commit violent acts.

Women have the ability to hold back their anger and opinions, or at least express it in a peaceful manner, whereas most men find that more difficult to do. Not to say that there aren't women who murder, it's just more rare as they may feel that they don't have the power to do these types of things. I also think that a lot of women, unlike men, believe that they are too weak to get into fights and commit murder. How men are treated versus how women are treated in their childhood also plays a big part in who they are in the future.

The boys who are provided with everything and have the "silver spoon" treatment, obviously won't become angry, murderous men. Whereas the boys who have a tough childhood filled with abuse and poverty, will have more of an inclination to use the power that they gain when they become men, against other people. I guess it comes down to who is biggest and strongest and when it comes to violent acts and murder, it's usually men.

Comment

When it comes to murder, not many women will use a gun to commit the crime. They are more likely to use knives, poisoning, and methods that are more intimate , whereas a man will most likely use a gun. This is a proven fact in the criminal justice world. It shows how different we are as sees in this world. I think there is an increase in the amount of murders done by women, or at least we hear about it more now.

Comment

In a psychological perspective, men in general have higher Thanatos or death instinct levels compared to women. Biologically speaking, testosterone is responsible for aggressive behavior among men while the female hormone, estrogen, is associated with emotions. So between men and women, men are more likely to commit violent crimes than the latter.

Comment

Working...
                  X