X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wildfires, A Resource Guide

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n15728[/ATTACH]

Continuing on with the guides (fallout, hurricanes, tornadoes, etc.), the following is a resource guide for surviving wildfires. Wildfires are fast-moving destructive events that can impact many parts of our country and elsewhere.
    eBooks and Guides
    Mobile Resources
    netizen likes this.
    "Success is survival." ~ Leonard Cohen

Thanks for this guide! I live right next to mountains and never looked up any resources. The last bad fire was in 2008, but we are approaching fire season again. The mountains usually burn every November and the fire is usually contained, but it got out of hand in 2008. Things are just so dry around here that all it takes is one cigarette to burn it all down.

Comment

Great resource. I do not live in an area where there is immediate danger of wild fires but I do often go camping and hiking in areas that are prone to them. I thankfully have never been near one but I do want to be prepared for the event if it ever happens.

Comment

I am glad to have helped. Forest fires can be a real problem in my home stead. Thankfully, I am just north of where the are really bad. Still, best to be prepared either way.
        "Success is survival." ~ Leonard Cohen

Comment

Working...
        X