Strange Weather

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange Weather

I'm not sure if it's just the midwest, or if other areas have the strange weather that we do as well. It seems like at any moment we could get a lightening and thunderstorm with temperatures in the 70's and then the next day will be a blizzard and it'll be 30 degrees. I don't understand the weather patterns here, but they sure are very strange. Is it like this all over the world?

This year in the Philippines it's been having the strangest weather. During the cold season we had record lows and for once, I didn't need air conditioning to go to sleep and I had to dress warm. Before that during the summer we had record highs.

Something is definitely up. Climate change is affecting the whole world with out of the ordinary weather.

Comment

That's typical weather here in Florida. Warm one day and cold the next, but not blizzard like cold. Climate change is effecting everyone on the planet in some kind of way. Drought stricken areas are now getting too much rain and sunny climates are becoming cool and crisp.

Comment

It's only April yet here in the UK, everyone seems to have their summer clothes out already. It's unusually warm and sunny right now although I'm sure things will get back to usual soon enough. Changeable weather is nothing new here though.

Comment

The other week, it was very, very hot in the early afternoon. In just 5 minutes, the sky darkened and rain poured. It was not a shower nor a drizzle, it was raining cats and dogs. Mind you, some parts of Quezon City in Metro Manila experienced hailstorm - raining of ice. The weatherman said that raining of ice is common when the weather is very hot and it suddenly rained.

Comment

We here in central Colombia have also experienced some strange and rather extreme weather fluctuations. In recent weeks we had temperatures much higher than usual for this time of the year, followed by sudden drops of up to 10 C within an hour. Many people are affected by the strange weather, suffering from viruses and other illnesses connected with the drinking water. Since it hasn't been raining for a long time, the tap water around here started to turn brown from the sediment in the river that is the main supply of water. As the river is very polluted extra chemicals have been added to the water to improve its quality, but it is making people ill.

Comment

In the SE its been terrible. It's in the 80s today, and the humidity feels like its gotta be 80%. A week ago I was wearing a jacket when I left the house. The windows were closed to keep the cold out. Now, as soon as I step out of the shower I'm sweaty again.

Comment

Just this morning, it was very warm and suddenly the sky went dark and it poured cats and dogs. There was flash flood in our place although the rains did not last long. And after 2 hours, there was no trace of the rain nor the flash flood. The surroundings are dried due to the extreme heat. Truly it is a weird weather that we are having.

Comment

Here in Mexico we've had really strange weather lately too, and specifically on this season of the year, in the morning it's really sunny, hot and it seems that is going to be a beautiful day! But about 6:00 pm clouds suddenly come out and it starts raining a lot 15 minutes after that, so it's always kind of unpredictable... And I don't know why this is happening, I guess its global warming!

Comment

We can predict weather it varies from place to place.

Comment

Working...
                    X