Tornado in my area

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tornado in my area

Yesterday there was a tornado directly where I live. Luckily no major damage was done, and even more luckily, I was not home. I saw photos though and I was terrified. Such a beautiful piece of nature, yet such terrifying events tornadoes are. I have never seen one where I live before, and to see the photos right down the street from my house was scary. Really puts a perspective on things!

Do you have a link of any photos from the tornado yesterday in your area. I am so glad to hear that you are safe and your home didn't suffer any damage. It is always scary when I tornado passes through. They do so much damage in such a short period of time. The world is really changing..there are tornado, like you said, in place where they never happened before.

Comment

I was just reading about the Joplin, Missouri tornado. It is amazing what nature can develop. Were there any causalities? What did people do to prepare/protect themselves? I am in the Midwest, and see plenty of tornadoes, practically in my back yard, but I have been lucky enough never to have been a victim of one. I don't have a basement, so the best I can hope for is to get to a family member's house if there is time, or crouch under our stairs.

Comment

Yes, tornadoes, storm and high winds are always terrifying. Last year, my colleague faced a lot of property damage. So, this year, he has installed impact windows and doors Miami from StormGuard Impact Window & Door. We all need to be prepared for storm and hurricane by taking every necessary step.

Get the facts about impact window and doors and why it can save you money on hurricane costs in the long-term.

Comment

Working...
        X