No announcement yet.

Water

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As one have said, we can only recycle water since almost all of the fresh water we have are in the polar caps and underground. Water crisis is the number one problem we have today as all people depends on water to live. Recycling water seems to be the only thing for now that we can do.

Comment

I have never really thought about a shortage of water in my area. I live in Indiana, and we are on a well system for water. Until recently, it never really crossed my mind, until the Flint, Michigan water issue. Their water supply is contaminated with lead. The whole town is effected. This is a scary thought when the water that for years you thought was safe to bath and drink is not. This is something I think the country needs to take a close look at. We need water to survive. And if it gets to the point where we dont have a choice as to where the water is coming from, we are going to see more illness and death do to it.

Comment

I think that nothing can ever be infinite especially when abused, like water. Just because we can recycle it, doesn't mean we have to waste it. I don't use the shower if I can, I use a pail and dipper. I also bathe sometimes with just plain tap water, without heat. Of course I know in some countries, it would be impossible to do the same due to extreme weather conditions. But there are other ways to save water.

Why not hand wash your clothes if they are just a few items? Do not wash jeans immediately after using them. It destroys them and it is a waste of water. Use a glass for water when you're brushing your teeth. I remember during summer time here, we also use the water we bathed in (we use a basin to catch it) and use it to flush the bathroom toilet bowl. There are lots of things we can do to not waste water.

Comment

michael brommeland needs your help today! NEED HURRCANE SUPPLIES - hello, me and my family are in need of hurricane supplies food water gas, wood to board windows we should be able to get by with this $250 goal, please help us survive i just hope the money can make it in time if this works. thank you and have a nice day.

Comment

Working...
          X