Those spammers that sells shoes and clothes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those spammers that sells shoes and clothes

I am sure many of you guys encountered those persistent spammers who fill message boards, News Articles or forums with spams about cheap shoes , bags and branded clothes. They usually write in broken English and their threads are locked and deleted by forum admins and mods right away. So what will happen if you decided to buy on their online store?

Well they were a bunch of scammers. If you ordered something online and you didn't receive something, You can easily make a dispute. They found a way to scam so won't be able to dispute against them. They will send you something but it won't be the thing you ordered. If you ordered a pair of shoes, Instead of sending you shoes they will send you any of these items:

Plastic comb
    broken cellphone
    tooth brush
    Scrubbing sponge
    A piece of rock

The video I will share below is kind of old but it shows how their scam works:

If you want to buy cheap clothes or shoes go to thrift shop. If you really want to buy something from China, go to Ebay and find sellers who have great reputation.
    Last edited by Billy; 05-19-2015, 01:48 AM.

It happens and this is an age old technique actually.Sad that i had to succumb to it.It actually happened me with a seller on ebay,he had a 77% rep and had a good reps from his buyers too.I took a risk of buying it cheap from him and had to repent.Lost INR 1600 when i ordered a MP4 player of Transcend.He had a fake player in there with the transcend box.I took it on social media and everywhere i could but to no avail,but i have learnt a lot since then.

Comment

Originally posted by bala View Post
      It actually happened me with a seller on ebay,he had a 77% rep and had a good reps from his buyers too.I took a risk of buying it cheap from him and had to repent.
      77% is shockingly low and I'm really surprised they were allowed to trade with stats like that! Always use PayPal with eBay, this way you are protected should something go wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by missbishi View Post

77% is shockingly low and I'm really surprised they were allowed to trade with stats like that! Always use PayPal with eBay, this way you are protected should something go wrong.
        When it comes to eBay, I always go for sellers with really great reputation and positive feed back.I always avoid sellers with negative comments. A single negative comment is enough reason for me to avoid a seller. I know sellers from China usually have a bad reputation but there are actually legit ones. We just need to be very investigative.

Also people should avoid online stores like Alishopping and Alibaba, those websites are total scams.

Comment

Ugg and Ugg and Ugg. We always get those spamming of Ugg boots. At first I didn't know what that is until someone told me that it is an expensive boots that is known all over the world. Well, there is no need to patronize those spammers and to me, it is a turn off when they spam so I wouldn't buy even if I like their product.

Comment

Many people loves shopping and they want a bargain and that makes them targets of these criminals. They will offer unrealistically cheap price to gullible internet users.

Guys avoid the Alibaba online store. It is scammers paradise. There are few authentic sellers there but most of them are fakers. It is better to stick with Amazon and EBay.

Comment

Never buy things from questionable sources. Always chose a vendor or seller that has years of feedback and has a good reputation. I've bought a lot of things on ebay before and you need to look at the seller closely and read all of his or her remarks and votes.

Comment

I noticed a new trend from these scammers, they were now setting up a Facebook page and that is where they do transactions. We know setting up a website may cost them some money so they go for something cheaper like a Facebook page. They were using pictures they find from Google image search. Many people had fell for this trick. They buy clothes from Facebook but nothing arrived on their mail box. Their money is stolen by some greedy scammer online. People just want to save money and have some bargain and sadly that turned them into ideal targets of these bad people.
                Last edited by Billy; 07-01-2015, 12:39 PM.

Comment

I always encounter them on famous forums on facebook or even to famous groups. They are posting about clothes, and the famous I have seen are cosmetics. I also have seen spammers commenting on fanpages of famous celebrities. There comments are about there product and it is out of the topic being posted by celebrities. They just want to promote on a spam way. Be aware and never order to people like those. Go for trusted sellers with good reputations.

Comment

Online shopping will always give me anxiety. As much as possible, I look up the owner of the items/shoppe online. Do not just buy the item immediately. I think it's best to ask specific questions about the particular item like:

1. When was this item first bought? or When is it going to arrive?
                    2. Is the item new or pre-love?
                    3. WHY ARE YOU SELLING THE ITEM? Are there damages you need to know?

You can also ask them to take personal photos of the item. This means they have the item on hand and you can determine for yourself if the item is okay for you. If the photo looks professionally taken, they most probably just took the photo online. If the online shoppe has rules and FAQ, this shows that they take their business seriously. If testimonials are available, double check the user who posted the testimonial.

Comment

That is why I usually buy things in the mall. Online shopping cost a lot if you will buy something with no free shipping. I only decided to purchase things on EBay when I decided to buy some Organic GMO free seeds for my vegetable garden. I don't buy appliances online because of the risk of scams and the appliance may not be compatible with my country. I don't like imported TV's because the rearrange television channels.

Back t the topic, sellers also get scammed. There is a man who sell cellphones online, there is this client from chins who asked for a refund and returned the cellphone but when he opened the bix returned to him, the phone is replaced by a cheap imitation made in China phone, this man sells authentic Apple phones.

Comment

Originally posted by bala View Post
                        It happens and this is an age old technique actually.Sad that i had to succumb to it.It actually happened me with a seller on ebay,he had a 77% rep and had a good reps from his buyers too.I took a risk of buying it cheap from him and had to repent.Lost INR 1600 when i ordered a MP4 player of Transcend.He had a fake player in there with the transcend box.I took it on social media and everywhere i could but to no avail,but i have learnt a lot since then.
                        This is really awkward that a person having such a good reputation starts cheating. I think that the reputation itself is fake. I don't know whether it is possible to post unreal comments there to help the seller. Is it possible for him to post good words about himself pretending to be somebody else? I think anything is possible on net.

I use ebay a lot and never faced any such issues till now.May be I was lucky.

Comment

When it comes to EBay, I only buy sellers with great feedback from customers. I don't buy things from independent online stores that got promotion through spamming. The fact they can't afford legit advertisement means they cannot be trusted. I don't want to receive a sponge or tooth brush if I ordered something else. The scammers from China and Nigeria doesn't seemed to get arrested. They were able to getaway from all the cyber crimes they did to the people they spammed.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy View Post
                            When it comes to EBay, I only buy sellers with great feedback from customers. I don't buy things from independent online stores that got promotion through spamming. The fact they can't afford legit advertisement means they cannot be trusted. I don't want to receive a sponge or tooth brush if I ordered something else. The scammers from China and Nigeria doesn't seemed to get arrested. They were able to getaway from all the cyber crimes they did to the people they spammed.
                            That is true, it is better for us to buy on legit stores with permit. There are lots of online stores that are not tested for its legitimacy. The best thing is to buy on eBay, Amazon or any local store that has permit ..

Comment

Working...
                            X