Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ISIS planning to rule the world - secret map revealed!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISIS planning to rule the world - secret map revealed!

ISIS is planning to take over the world step by step and a map to this effect has already been revealed. They wanted to take power of Middle East, North Africa and parts of Europe in coming five years time.They have been shocking the entire world with their inhuman acts of terror for quite some time.

I think this should not be taken lightly and all possible to steps to curb it in its initial stages is very important. World should unite together to wipe out terrorism from this planet.
    This terrifying map, drawn up to show areas ISIS plan to take over, includes Spain, China and parts of North Africa

Technically Turkey is European country and they actually wanted to become a part of the European Union and the Turkish Army decided to Attack the Kurdish soldiers who fighting Isis because they were more concerned that the Kurdish region of Turkey will gain independence than being saved by ISIS. The whole word should be on the same page with destroying ISIS. Israel can't help at this moment because they were dealing with Hamas and the new Terrorist group that concerns them, the Extremist Jews. Oak concern about Micro nations like San Marino,Monaco, Luxembourg and Andorra, those countries might be rich but their population is too small to defend their selves.
    Last edited by Billy; 08-12-2015, 07:00 PM.

Comment

That is a sad thing. ISIS is terror group. And if I am to think about the New World Order that has been talked about, is ISIS the one to establish it?
      Just a taught. This is a great time for the nations to unite and fight together.

Comment

I think Isis can still be stopped because they haven't fully penetrated Europe yet. The only European country they get to penetrate is Turkey but its the Asian region of Turkey and not the European one. For some Good news, Isis is losing some of their territories:

http://www.vox.com/2015/7/30/9069705...map-10-percent

That news is not that good though because I had some experts saying the war against Isis will last for 20 years. I really hope that more countries will give help so this group should be defeated. I think there needs to be some rescue operations so all regions invaded by Isis will civilian free and Isis can now be pulverized with no hesitation.

Comment

Yes, you are absolutely right. If we can retreat now it will be better because once they get established all over the world it will be very difficult to get rid of them. They plan to conquer the entire world by 2020 in seven steps. That means they have a well chalked out plan to follow. They are taking all steps to increase their membership levels for an effective operation. People from all over the world are joining them. They have already warned India that if we do not change our mindset towards terrorists, big cities like Mumbai and Delhi will be turned into next Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Hope all nations will unite together in our fight against terrorism. Lets hope for the best.

Comment

I said it once and I will say it again. ISIS is playing the "long-game."
            Says right in that article that they are provoking the West into attacking them and it's all part of their plan.
            We are foolishly playing right into exactly what they want!!

Comment

I don't think it's too late to stop ISIS. They haven't penetrated the majority of the world yet. If countries learn to unite against ISIS and maybe just this time, work together in defeating it, the impossible is possible. We really need to educate people about the dangers of this group. And most especially the potential recruits that might join them. Those who are in the middle, have got nothing to lose, the vulnerable and the immature minds who still don't see ISIS as a threat. I just hope that it doesn't take that long, someone said 20 years, because frankly, lots of lives have already been lost.

Comment

The refugee crisis in Syria has made their members move easily to different parts of the world. We now have thousands of ISIS members- disguising themselves as refugees - who have moved to Europe, USA and Canada. Even if they won't rule the world, they are in a better position to easily plan attacks. ISIS have also also moved in large numbers to Libya hence avoiding attacks against them in Syria and Iraq. I think that Libya will be the first country to completely fall under ISIS. The world must not only focus on Syria but we should also be concerned about what is going on in Libya.

Comment

The map is "chilling"? Haha, man. ISIS is loosing ground fast, and despite the refugee crisis that is being caused and the damage to the Western countries expected, ISIS will definitely be put to the grave in their home soil due to the combined effort of multiple arial bombardments.

Comment

Yeah, I don't think ISIS will ever rule the world, nor will their "plans" succeed ever. They're a terror group - they have the ability to cause terror and kill innocent people like they've been doing, but our society and our nations are strong and we will not fall to a terrorist organization. zipedia is right as well, ISIS are losing ground and not a lot of people know this.

Comment

ISIS can never 'rule' rule the world. Simply because if you want to 'rule' anything, you need a solid base of operations (also called a capital). ISIS, as of now, has an MO of using civilians as meat shields and working from obscurity. So the best they can do is spread terror among people in a particular area of the world. Because once they start acting from a base, it will promptly get razed to the ground. Because as of now, the group is surrounded by enemies on all sides.

Comment

Originally posted by srofltank View Post
                        Yeah, I don't think ISIS will ever rule the world, nor will their "plans" succeed ever. They're a terror group - they have the ability to cause terror and kill innocent people like they've been doing, but our society and our nations are strong and we will not fall to a terrorist organization. zipedia is right as well, ISIS are losing ground and not a lot of people know this.
                        It's funny how many articles come up with this stuff. It seems like sensationalism is pretty much institutionalized in modern journalism, and scare tactics with lack of research like this definitely turn a profit, which I think is horrible. There used to be a certain righteousness that came with journalism back then that we don't get now. It's all about clickbait.

Comment

Originally posted by Help212 View Post
                          The refugee crisis in Syria has made their members move easily to different parts of the world. We now have thousands of ISIS members- disguising themselves as refugees - who have moved to Europe, USA and Canada. Even if they won't rule the world, they are in a better position to easily plan attacks. ISIS have also also moved in large numbers to Libya hence avoiding attacks against them in Syria and Iraq. I think that Libya will be the first country to completely fall under ISIS. The world must not only focus on Syria but we should also be concerned about what is going on in Libya.
                          Do you happen to have any proof that ISIS members are masquerading as refugee's?

Comment

I thought they are going to conquer the entire world. However, this map almost proves that wrong. It's mostly Asia, some part of Africa and even lesser part of Europe. Anyway, they should be apprehended as soon as possible. As a person who loves Spain, I don't want this country to become a huge terrorist camp. Btw, I'm so surprised and even glad that they are not interested in taking over Italy.

Comment

I wouldn't pay too much attention to what countries ISIS are planning to take over and which ones they're not, simply because it's just a pipe dream if they think a country is going to let that happen.

ISIS are a terror organization that admits to killing unarmed, innocent people and I don't think there's many countries in the world that will just stand by and let it be taken over by something that does that.

Comment

Working...
                              X