Palestinian Baby Burned alive by an Israeli settler

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palestinian Baby Burned alive by an Israeli settler

The Jewish extremists movement is now the biggest headache of of the Israeli government. Recently the Prime minister of Israel condemned another act of terrorism done by an Orthodox Judaism extremist. An Israeli man burned a toddler alive and injures the child's parents. These extremists attacked Arabs, Palestinians, Christians,Secular Jews, and Israeli soldiers. If we will look back at history, Jews are usually the victims of human rights. Christians killed them,Muslims killed them and even non Religious have done violence against.

Now a group of Jews became as violent as the people who oppressed them in the past. The Israeli government said they will try to stop these Jewish terrorist. I can't believe someone will kill an innocent child for religious agenda. Most of the Jews I met are very nice people so we can say that Terrorism comes in all shapes and sizes.
    Jewish extremists have for years attacked Palestinian property, as well as mosques, churches and even Israeli military bases in opposition to what they see as the Israeli government's favorable policies toward the Palestinians.

Religious extremists of ANY religion must be slapped down immediately: Islamic, Christian, Hindu or Jew. Everyone has the right to pray (or NOT) to the Deity of their chose.They shouldn't force their beliefs.The Jewish extremists are no better than Hamas as i have always felt.

Comment

This is a horrible situation, taking the life of an innocent is the most despicable act of inhumanity. As you mentioned, they might be angry about what other people did to them before, but killing a toddler is not the way to show the world that they don't forget about their past! No matter if their religion is telling them to do those kind of things, somewhere they need to have certain level of humanity and common sense, religious extremism is always a dangerous thing.
      Billy likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by anorexorcist View Post
        This is a horrible situation, taking the life of an innocent is the most despicable act of inhumanity. As you mentioned, they might be angry about what other people did to them before, but killing a toddler is not the way to show the world that they don't forget about their past! No matter if their religion is telling them to do those kind of things, somewhere they need to have certain level of humanity and common sense, religious extremism is always a dangerous thing.
        Revenge was never a good thing, all it does is more pain, suffering and bloodshed. Many wars happened because revenge caused by anger. It is really scary because this incident may start a divide. Most Christians,Jews,Muslims, atheists and other minority religions in Israel actually gets along. This may cause a divide which should not happen. I don't know what will the Israeli government will do about this one because they seemed to be overwhelmed by these Jewish attacks. The murder of this child really caused an outrage.
        anorexorcist likes this.

Comment

Most terrorist can be seen in the middle east. The act of burning a baby is so inhuman. That is out of the human natural law.
          Life is precious! And true, terrorist comes in different age..

Comment

Actually I think Latin America and Africa have as much terrorist as well but they were not getting much publicity. This terrorist group is Unique though because they were practicing a different religion. They were practitioners of the most Orthodox and extreme for of Judaism. I think because this group is a bigger national concern for Israel, Israel might focus with this one instead of Isis.

The President of Israel currently have a lot of death threats from this group because he condemns their actions of killing people which includes a baby. This group have s lot of hate against Muslims and Christians because historically both group had been killing News for centuries. They also hate the Israeli government maybe because its getting more secular then ever. The only countries that can stop Isis are the Islamic countries themselves.

Comment

Working...
            X