A terrorist attacked 6 people at a Gay Pride parade in Israel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A terrorist attacked 6 people at a Gay Pride parade in Israel

There is a growing violent incidents happening in Israel and these attacks were done by extremist Orthodox Jews. Orthodox Jews are different from the Jews we know because they were more conservative and they hate secularism. They were so conservative that you will mistake their women to Muslim women. I know they were conservative but I never thought some of them will be so fanatic that they will cross the line.

The most recent terrorist attack related to Extremist Orthodox Jews is this incident were 6 people got stabbed on a Gay Pride parade. A 16 year old girl died from this attack. The attacker said he did this for God. Israel is now trying to stop the chain of Extremist Orthodox Jewish terrorism happening on their country.
    At least six people were stabbed at an LGBT pride parade in Jerusalem on Thursday, local media reported, citing Israeli police and paramedics. The suspected attacker, an ultra-Orthodox Jew, has been arrested.
    Last edited by Billy; 08-03-2015, 05:02 PM.

We were prepared for every scenario, but our perimeter was breached.
    That's kind of hard to believe when the story then says,
    He had been recently released from jail after serving a 10-year prison sentence. He was initially sentenced to 12 years in jail for attempted murder, but then the Supreme Court of Israel shortened his sentence.
    Before committing the stabbing in 2005 he reportedly shouted, I came to kill in Gods name. Since his release he had campaigned in his hometown Modiin Ilit to cancel the parade, handing out hand-written leaflets.
    Who would imagine that he might be violent again? That sure was unpredictable! It seems like if they really were "prepared for every scenario" they might have considered watching a guy who had tried to kill before and wanted to cancel the parade. Hopefully he will never get out of prison again, or he will attack again.
    Billy likes this.

Comment

This incident could have been prevented for sure. He doesn't have a gun but he still managed to cause harm to people. This lunatic doesn't care who he was attacking that he killed a young teenage girl. I am not sure if the Israeli Authorities can make their promise that they will stop extremist Jewish terrorism when still haven't stopped Hamaz and innocent people even died from the process.

My religion have things that it disagrees with and instead of hating people who practices it, I just don't do it. I just dont practice what is not allowed instead of forced preaching it or leading to violence.

Comment

Terrorism comes in many shapes and many forms. If he doesn't recognize Israeli Authority then Israel has a serious problem with terrorism on a whole new religious front..as if Radical Islam was not enough.

Comment

I come from a background where gays are largely integrated and accepted in society. In fact, I never think twice about homosexuality or other non-heterosexual orientations. For me it's hard to fathom why a person should judge another for their personal preferences. It is sad to know that people get attacked for who they are, or for who they want to be. And in this incident, it's particularly disturbing that a young girl had to lose her life due to some fanatics getting out of control.

Comment

I saw some news reports that gives more details on what happened at the Gay pride parade in Israel:

As far as I know, Israel is the only country in the middle east that gives a lot of rights for the gays so this incident is really a shock. I mean that Parade is celebrated because the gay community there enjoys their freedom. I hope that Jews in general won't be blamed for this just because of some few Jews who took their beliefs in a very extreme way. I think countries around the world should realize big events with a lot of people are easy targets for Terrorist just like the Boston Marathon bombing.

Comment

The belief they have is very different from Christianity. Though there is a study that shows that Jews (Judaism) and Christianity has same God. This is a terrible act for the Lord and the way people are doing it is against the will of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Jade Mae View Post
                The belief they have is very different from Christianity. Though there is a study that shows that Jews (Judaism) and Christianity has same God. This is a terrible act for the Lord and the way people are doing it is against the will of God.
                Both Jews and Christians uses the the old testament of the bible. They don't use the New testament because they don't believe in Jesus. Jesus is actually a Jew before he started preaching Christianity. Usually Jews and Christians can tolerate each other it we already knew the violent history they have together but most of the time they get along. Most Jews today are very secular. Israel is the only middle eastern country where gay marriage is legal. I think the extremist Jews don't like how modern most Jews are nowadays.

Comment

Working...
                X