the Death of taliban leader is officialy confirmed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the Death of taliban leader is officialy confirmed

The Afghan's intelligence agency Confirmed today that the leader of Taliban "Mullah Mohammed Omar" the mysterious leader who been wanted for 10 million dollars price since 9/11 is officially dead,

The spokesman of Afghanistan's National Directorate of Security "Abdul Hassib Seddiqi" said that Mullah Omar died in a hospital in Karachi in April 2013 and the cause of death still unknown.

That is one less terrorist we need to worry about. I would like to know how he died though.
    Where there is an beginning, there is an end.
    Where there is an end, there is a new beginning.

Comment

This one might be dead but you can bet your bottom dollar that his replacement is already at the helm. I'd certainly be interested to know what happened. I am going to assume it was natural causes though, if he'd been captured and shot them the media would be singing from the rooftops.

Comment

Most likely he didn't die from violence because there is a ceasefire in Afghanistan. The Afghan government and Taliban will make a peace talks negotiation in China. This may sound weird but Taliban is also making negotiation with a female Afghan Politician who is an activist of women's rights. Yeah it is them who removes the women's rights in Afghanistan and they shot Malala just because she wants to go to school. It is weird but they were making negotiations with groups they use to consider as enemy.

Comment

Originally posted by missbishi View Post
          This one might be dead but you can bet your bottom dollar that his replacement is already at the helm. I'd certainly be interested to know what happened. I am going to assume it was natural causes though, if he'd been captured and shot them the media would be singing from the rooftops.

yeah you are completely right, I'm sure he was ill or something that's why he died, no one killed him or burned the TV with his news like it happened with Oussama Ben Laden when they killed him, and I think the reason that made them not to declare that he is dead since 2013, is because they was looking for someone to replace him, they can't just stay without a leader or they will be so weak !

Comment

How many leaders do they cockroaches actually have,almost every couple of weeks we read about a "leader" being dead!..Either way great that he has been killed but i reckon he was replaced within seconds of being dead. It will never end unless the world comes together and wipes out these rodents as a whole.

Comment

The White House made a statement that they believe the report is credible. Considering his violent life, it is a little surprising it was tuberculosis that took him out. Regardless, I doubt many are going to morn the loss of such a thug.
              "Success is survival." ~ Leonard Cohen

Comment

Originally posted by bala View Post
                How many leaders do they cockroaches actually have,almost every couple of weeks we read about a "leader" being dead!..Either way great that he has been killed but i reckon he was replaced within seconds of being dead. It will never end unless the world comes together and wipes out these rodents as a whole.

I think that they have a boss for every small group and they call it a leader, that's why there is a lot of leaders ! and he wasn't killed he was dead because of tuberculosis. we just hope that then next leader won't be good as this one was ! (he is the one who planned to 11/09 attacks)

Originally posted by ASurvivor View Post
                The White House made a statement that they believe the report is credible. Considering his violent life, it is a little surprising it was tuberculosis that took him out. Regardless, I doubt many are going to morn the loss of such a thug.
                I don't really believe that tuberculosis took him out, because there is a medicament for this, and I don't think that a leader as him will simply die because of such "simple" disease, I really think that there is other reason (why they didn't say that he is dead in the time ?)

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbonner View Post

I think that they have a boss for every small group and they call it a leader, that's why there is a lot of leaders ! and he wasn't killed he was dead because of tuberculosis. we just hope that then next leader won't be good as this one was ! (he is the one who planned to 11/09 attacks)
                  What is instructive but typically glossed over in the media reports is that Omar allegedly died in a Karachi hospital in Pakistan. My question is this : why did the Pakistanis provide hospital care to this terrorist and why wasn't he arrested and turned over to the U.S.
                  I still just can't believe T.B took him out.

Comment

I just find it weird that 2 years after the fact that they have finally come to the conclusion that he died in a hospital and they don't know what from? Does this sound suspicious to anyone else besides me? Who dies in a hospital and the cause of death is unknown? Did he bleed out or was it a high fever?

But in regards to the peace talks, I just find it suspicious that after all the atrocities and all of the deaths and destruction, they are just going to let this one go and start fresh with peace? There were crimes committed and someone has to brought to justice.

Comment

Whoever his replacement is, this new leader is currently making efforts to make am ends with the Afghan government and Women's rights groups.I am not sure if this is for show or its for real but whoever their mew leader is, that guy is trying to change Taliban. I never expect Taliban to make peace talks to a government of a country they once oppressed and now they support the rights of girls to go to school and rights of women to work. It felts like we are in the Twilight zone. It is also weird that Taliban declared a war against Isis.

Comment

That is a great news. THe only fear i have is that when a new leader arises!
                        i hope the left armies would not join the IS .

Comment

Originally posted by Jade Mae View Post
                          That is a great news. THe only fear i have is that when a new leader arises!
                          i hope the left armies would not join the IS .
                          Taliban is in a Jihad against Isis and you may not believe this but they actually communicated with women's rights groups, female politicians and the government. Their new leader seemed to be trying to change the direction of Taliban. It could be an act and they were faking this "All New Taliban" but yeah At this moment they were acting strange. They now support girl's education when they shot Malala Yousafzai years ago because when is fighter for her rights and every girl's right to school. They also now respect women's right to work. They were also in War against 2 terrorist groups, Isis and Islamic Jihad Union.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy View Post

Taliban is in a Jihad against Isis and you may not believe this but they actually communicated with women's rights groups, female politicians and the government. Their new leader seemed to be trying to change the direction of Taliban. It could be an act and they were faking this "All New Taliban" but yeah At this moment they were acting strange. They now support girl's education when they shot Malala Yousafzai years ago because when is fighter for her rights and every girl's right to school. They also now respect women's right to work. They were also in War against 2 terrorist groups, Isis and Islamic Jihad Union.
                            That means Taliban seems a good group then? Well I can sense that they are better than ISIS or any other terrorist groups.

Comment

Working...
                            X