Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could this be the end of the Lord's Resistance Army?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could this be the end of the Lord's Resistance Army?

Lord's Resistance Army is known as one of the brutal terrorist groups that existed. This Christian extremist cult had spread terror in Uganda, South Sudan, Central African Republic and Congo. This group is able to recruit members by kidnapping children and brainwashing them with their extremist propaganda then turning them into soldiers. They became known worldwide when the documentary Kony 2012 gets viral on YouTube. This group wanted to takeover the control of Uganda and make a "democratic" Christian government were the laws were based from the 10 commandments. This group had murdered,raped and mutilated innocent people since 1987. They were suppose to be fighting for human rights and democracy but what they do is the opposite.

In recent years, their numbers were dwindling and there are reports that their leader Joseph Kony is very sick because of Diabetes and arthritis. I hope this means there is a better chance to catch him. I hope he don't have a successor so this terrorist group will finally end. I want this group to be ended so there will be no more children to be forced to become mass murderers. I want him to get arrested because before he started recruiting people again.
    The fugitive leader of the Lord's Resistance Army is sickly and in retreat from an international manhunt that includes U.S. forces, a Ugandan military spokesman said Monday, citing the accounts of recent defectors who are backing up reports that the rebel group is in decline.

It's actually the first time I've heard of this group. I never knew a Christian extremist group also existed. I really can't understand how these kinds of people could be so literal and how they are able to brainwash people into believing in their extremely crooked ways. If the leader is indeed sick, I hope there wouldn't be any successor, although I doubt if there's not any. He could already be thinking of looking for a successor so they could continue their terrorist acts. When will these terrorist groups ever banish? It seems like instead of decreasing, more and more groups are being formed with time.

Comment

Originally posted by gracer View Post
      It's actually the first time I've heard of this group. I never knew a Christian extremist group also existed. I really can't understand how these kinds of people could be so literal and how they are able to brainwash people into believing in their extremely crooked ways. If the leader is indeed sick, I hope there wouldn't be any successor, although I doubt if there's not any. He could already be thinking of looking for a successor so they could continue their terrorist acts. When will these terrorist groups ever banish? It seems like instead of decreasing, more and more groups are being formed with time.
      This may sound shocking but there are actually more Christian Terrorist groups than the Muslim ones. The Christian ones just don't get much media exposure. Lord's Resistance Army killed 400 thousand people or more if my memory serves me right. They managed to grow by kidnapping children and turning them into soldiers. They also rape women so they can produce babies. The viral YouTube video Kony 2012 summarized what LRA have done. They can equal Taliban and ISIS when it comes to cruelty.

There is an old thread here that talks about the Christian terrorist groups. Many of them lasted longer than their Muslim counter parts. One of them had been around for 100 years.

Comment

As per Hindu mythology, this era is called "kalyug" when people starts killing each other for no apparent reasons. Coupled with this natural disasters will lead to extinction of life from earth and finally earth will collapse.

I never know that there is a terrorist groups of Christians. In fact Christianity is well known for peace. May God end this group along with the leader.

Comment

Originally posted by talk2me View Post
          As per Hindu mythology, this era is called "kalyug" when people starts killing each other for no apparent reasons. Coupled with this natural disasters will lead to extinction of life from earth and finally earth will collapse.

I never know that there is a terrorist groups of Christians. In fact Christianity is well known for peace. May God end this group along with the leader.
          There is actually an Christian terrorist group in India that targets Hindus. They were known as National Liberation front of Tripura. Back to the topic, the Leader of lord's resistance army is doing all this cruelty because he believed that God ordered him to do so. He see his self as a prophet and he is very charismatic that genus able to convince people to join him. There is a documentary about him that got viral on YouTube and its known as Kony 2012.

Comment

Working...
          X