No announcement yet.

Spanish woman arrested for recruiting girls, teens for IS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I doubt they realize they will be enslaved for sec or just sent to blow themselves up. Even girls want to do something great with their lives. Just like boys, if they feel like they don't have much of a future where they currently are, and don't have options for seeking a better future, they are vulnerable to the lies they are being told if they are not being informed of the truth from trusted sources like those who have escaped.

Comment

I am sure they were filled with lies of a better future. They know that the young girls are vulnerable so they took advantage of their innocents and told them everything they thought they wanted to hear. This is very sad. Hope this woman gets executed for what she has done!!

Comment

Originally posted by Susan View Post
        I am sure they were filled with lies of a better future. They know that the young girls are vulnerable so they took advantage of their innocents and told them everything they thought they wanted to hear. This is very sad. Hope this woman gets executed for what she has done!!
        Maybe this girls were somewhat having problems knowing that they were convinced. THere are lots of tactics nowadays people are doing to recruit other people.

Comment

Working...
        X