Spanish woman arrested for recruiting girls, teens for IS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spanish woman arrested for recruiting girls, teens for IS

A Spanish woman was arrested at the Canary Islands of Lanzarote. The woman is allegedly recruiting teen girls as members of the IS militant group. Teens being recruited are said to be trained as a member of the IS militant group to spread the terror on this world. This is one warning for parents to always lookout for your child.
    More of the news @ Yahoo
    From Yahoo News: MADRID (AP) Spanish police on Tuesday arrested a woman suspected of recruiting pre-teen girls and teenagers to send to areas controlled by the Islamic State armed group in Syria.

News like this make me want all news channels to show documentaries on this topic. It is such a sensitive and crucial time in our time period because children are growing up with the internet and others are taking advantage of this. I think its very important for parents to keep a very close eye on their children and perhaps even limit time spend on their phone and internet (even if the girl/boy is a teenager).

Comment

This is so sad, and disgusting at the same time. I feel sad for everyone who has been deceived by this, including this woman who must certainly believed she was serving her god in doing this. I know not everyone agrees with me on this, but to me this is a spiritual issue more than a criminal issue and the only not real defense we have is prayer and spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Comment

What is the purpose of this. Teen girls being recruited for a terrorist group. They'll be the first to get blasted in times of war. Very stupid idea though.

Comment

Originally posted by mairj23 View Post
          What is the purpose of this. Teen girls being recruited for a terrorist group. They'll be the first to get blasted in times of war. Very stupid idea though.
          I'm afraid that might be the idea, to use them for suicise missions. Women generally have less physical potential than men when it comes to fighting because of smaller size and differences in body type, but none of that matters if all the person is going to do is enter a target area and detonate a bomb.

Comment

I hope these girls research first what ISIS are doing to women. In this article, a girl that was taken by the group is able to text her parents. She said they allowed her to text them so they would be hurt even more by what they are doing to her. Reading this sent chills to my spine. I pity the young girl in the article. Though she was not recruited, it is still the same group who took her.
            A Yazidi girl captured by Isis has revealed the extreme abuse she suffers as a sex slave at the hands of Islamic State (IS) extremists.
            Last edited by Briannagodess; 07-13-2015, 03:47 AM.

Comment

Those teen girls are stupid if they joined because if they think they will be turned into soldiers, they were wrong. They will be turned into sex slaves. Kids refusing to watch news leads to stupidities like this. There is a woman who of recruited by Isis and she joined because she thought she will be a soldier, well she was wrong, when got raped and forced to be married with an Isis member, the girls they recruited were turned into baby making machines. Isis members are too sexist to allow women to be soldiers. They were against women's rights.

Comment

Originally posted by mairj23 View Post
                even a child is dangerous when it he/she would be trained. You may have heard of suicide bombings. These teens are not just teens to play with. ISIS is training kids to grow up as a warrior or to become a suicide bomber. ISIS is not that stupid to just recruit teens without purpose.

Comment

Isis don't train female soldiers. They recruit women and girls with sweet talk and make them hear what they want to hear but they won't be trained like promised. They will be locked in a room and be forced to marry their members. In other words they will be turned into baby factories. Isis is against women's rights and girl's education. One of the women they recruited end up escaping after finding out she will be a concubine instead of a soldier.

Comment

What about those girls who were just turned into sex slaves and made to have sex with different men? So if you are a girl, you either marry an ISIS soldier or you become a sex slave to be abused by different men. The message is clear, no woman should join this group. If it is dangerous for men, it is more dangerous for women. As you will not be a soldier but a slave.

Comment

Many women who joined Isis have a mindset that the negative news about Isis were nothing but lies and anti-Islamic propagandas. We live in an age where many people rather believe conspiracy theories they read on the internet over the truth being show on the news. Also many girls have this attraction to "bad boys" because we know how romance movies and TV shows portray bad boys as the ideal guy while the good boy is portrayed as the boring one. Isis targets teenagers because they were very naive.

Comment

Personally I hope she gets the death penalty. Recruiting anyone to ISIS should be considered a attempted murder charge. I'm glad they caught her and hope they catch many more soon.
                        Where there is an beginning, there is an end.
                        Where there is an end, there is a new beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by KimberlyD View Post
                          Personally I hope she gets the death penalty. Recruiting anyone to ISIS should be considered a attempted murder charge. I'm glad they caught her and hope they catch many more soon.
                          Spain completely abolished the death penalty in October 1995. The last five death sentences occurred in September 1975.

Comment

Originally posted by KimberlyD View Post
                            I just hope so. Recruitment of these teens would just endanger the survival of the human race. These could also grow the population of the IS group. This is one great move, I pray that the rest recruiters would be arrested.

Comment

This is so awful young girls getting trained to be a terrorist is just so sad.why do these people want to attack and kill innocent people is awful. Anybody involved with these groups should get a murder charge.

Comment

Working...
                              X