Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Billy View Post
    I Billy Boy,

Proudly declare that I will home school my kids when I become a parent because a lot of those kids learned their hooliganism and rebellion on school. They will do everything to fit it with their peers. Not gonna happen in my household. My future sons and daughters will be raised to become leaders instead of rebellious angry whipper snappers who are obsessed on becoming "gangsta" and cool. School is a cruel place that creates bullies and bullied kids.

Or perhaps you are sending your kids to the wrong schools and hanging out with the wrong people. If you send them to a proper well secured school these negative forces will be limited. I never blame a school or their friends for the way the behave. It always ends up in the responsibility of the parents. They chose where their children attend classes. They tell their kids who they can hang out with. They controls how they act in public and have respect for others and themselves. Parents need to be parents and not just be sperm doners.

Comment

All over the world, criminals and evil minds are always targetting the youth for their purpose. Have you seen the photo of a young boy with a high powered gun that was published sometime in the 1970s? It was an Israeli boy and that photo is to promote the idea that young israelis will go to war to defend their country.

Like plants, a sapling has a potential to grow into a tree and if taken care of properly, it will grow up to your liking. That's the main idea why children are precious commodities to criminals and terrorists. They can conquer the world if they make those children agree to their ideology of violence.

Comment

That's really sad because this does actually exist. I don't understand how they would have the heart to harm little children by teaching them to terrorize from the time they are born. I don't understand, there's a lot of immorality that exists. I will comment on what you said on the stupid law though, I completely completely agree. It is the consequence of legalism and lawsuits which led to these conclusions that our society is more based on legalism rather than reason.

Comment

Those kids never stood a chance, did they? I believe some of them are capable of becoming a valuable member of society. The problem is nobody knows which ones.
          Nothing breaks my heart like seeing someone who never had a chance for a normal life. Everybody is responsible for their own actions. But sometimes those actions are the only thing you ever learned.

Comment

Is anyone looking into the root of the problem? People are all born sinful, all naturally rebel. That is why parents must discipline their children and train them to do right. Where are the parents? Are these orphans? If so they need a home. If they have families, parents need to be responsible for training their children.

Comment

Originally posted by DancingLady View Post
              Is anyone looking into the root of the problem? People are all born sinful, all naturally rebel. That is why parents must discipline their children and train them to do right. Where are the parents? Are these orphans? If so they need a home. If they have families, parents need to be responsible for training their children.

It always come down to the parents and PROPER upbringing. They are a product of their environment. If they are surrounded by war and anti aircraft fire, I think they will weary of war. But it is always the parents that are the first and last responsibility to raise their children right.

Speaking of the Philippines. Since that is what the OP was referring to. There are a lot of orphans and squatter children that survive and feed themselves by becoming thugs. I see it everyday. So no one can tell me otherwise. It's either the have no parent, or the parents just don't care, or the parents are actually instructing them to do these things for food and money. It sound sickening, but it's the truth.

Comment

More and more children are indeed being exposed and forced into violence nowadays, especially here in the Philippines. Speaking of child terrorism, a Philippine terrorist groupn named Abu Sayyaf has members as young as 15 years old. They train them in using guns and expose them to violence at such young ages. Recruitment is done online through social media that's why it's very important for parents to properly guide and watch out for their kids especially when they use the internet. Here's an article about the alarming recruitment of youths by the Abu Sayyaf group:

http://kickerdaily.com/military-abu-...afraid-to-die/

Comment

Originally posted by gracer View Post
                  More and more children are indeed being exposed and forced into violence nowadays, especially here in the Philippines. Speaking of child terrorism, a Philippine terrorist groupn named Abu Sayyaf has members as young as 15 years old. They train them in using guns and expose them to violence at such young ages. Recruitment is done online through social media that's why it's very important for parents to properly guide and watch out for their kids especially when they use the internet. Here's an article about the alarming recruitment of youths by the Abu Sayyaf group:

http://kickerdaily.com/military-abu-...afraid-to-die/
                  You are right in that - youths are being recruited by rebel groups and worse, by criminals too. One friend in Mindanao said that if those rebel groups would make a head on clash with the Philippine army, we would be surprised to see the casualties to be mostly minors. For now, those groups are using the minors as informers and errand boys. The get good information since those kids are from those areas. Talk of intelligence.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexandoy View Post

You are right in that - youths are being recruited by rebel groups and worse, by criminals too. One friend in Mindanao said that if those rebel groups would make a head on clash with the Philippine army, we would be surprised to see the casualties to be mostly minors. For now, those groups are using the minors as informers and errand boys. The get good information since those kids are from those areas. Talk of intelligence.
                    As much as I hate to say it, its a smart and effective strategy. People are less inclined to harm children, and as a result, they are more effective at getting some jobs done. Its absolutely sickening though.

Comment

These type of things have been happening in the US for years. I always thought that they needed to change the laws and in some incidences children are being tried as adults. However it does not solve the issues. Children need to be corrected and some of the fault comes from the parents as much as the system. If the parents are not doing anything to correct their children how can law enforcement.
                      Where there is an beginning, there is an end.
                      Where there is an end, there is a new beginning.

Comment

Last night there in the news again is the video of the warring kids right in the middle of the main street. There was the community police who tried to quell the rioting kids but one community police was injured. He was limping as he continued his task of breaking up the fight. But the kids were so intrepid as if no one could stop them - throwing stones and whatever else they can handle. One kid has a knife and another has a gun - clearly seen in the video.

Comment

This is really alarming and the terrorists are taking advantage of the situation. They know that it is easy to indoctrinate children and they seldom resist. By training a child they can have a very loyal member to their group who is ready even for dying. Another point is that for carrying out successful missions they can use these children who become less suspicious when compared to adults.

Comment

Well, if the police won't step in to control the kids, who will? Do civilians have to take the law into their ow hands in order to get rid of this annoying and dangerous element in the streets? And will the law punish adults who reprimand these young hooligans? What exactly can be done if some teenager throws rocks at you or at your car in the street? What happens if you touch that kid? If you throw rocks back at it. Will you be made responsible for "child abuse"?

Comment

They need to do something about this law, this is not okay! This is a really sad situation and don't know if the parents of those kids are terrorists or this is just a teenage phase when they're just looking for adrenaline exposing themselves to dangerous situations, but they need to be punished too, if the government doesn't do anything to stop them, they are going to keep living like this, and when they grow up they're going to be more and more dangerous... In Mexico there is not such law, most of the time they punish those kids with volunteer work, depending on what they did.
                              Last edited by anorexorcist; 08-04-2015, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X