Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you really think Education will really end terrorism?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think so... Education can make people less likely to be influenced by others, but it doesn't makes you instantly a good person. As you have said, there are a lot of uneducated but humble and good people, and there's educated but arrogant and bad people, there's no need to generalize a group of people just based on their education... In the other hand, I think that when it's about making decisions, the way that you've been raised is more important than education.

Comment

Originally posted by anorexorcist View Post
      I don't think so... Education can make people less likely to be influenced by others, but it doesn't makes you instantly a good person. As you have said, there are a lot of uneducated but humble and good people, and there's educated but arrogant and bad people, there's no need to generalize a group of people just based on their education... In the other hand, I think that when it's about making decisions, the way that you've been raised is more important than education.
      well the way we are being raised is a form of education so I guess you are contradicting your first statement. Moreover, Education is not only taught in school. They way we learn from our parents, environment is already part of being educated. Just saying ..

Comment

Working...
      X