Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Start a new thread, and introduce yourself!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welome to the forum, Diane. It is great to have you on board here. I look forward to reading your in sits and own personal experiences. Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions or need assistance.

Comment

Hello, everyone, I'm new here and just wanted hi.

Comment

Hi, my name is Amanda and I am a 29 year old freelance writer living in Phoenix, AZ. Some of my best friends have been in the military and are very pro-Prepper', so I have taken an interest in being prepared as well. I just do not know how to stockpile stuff and have a safe place to go in the event of a disaster on a budget! lol

Comment

Welcome aboard, kunkydoire. We're glad you joined and are interested in getting prepared. If I may be of any assistance, just let me know.
          "Success is survival." ~ Leonard Cohen

Comment

Hi there every one I'm Brown Christabel from Nigeria, I've never witnessed a natural disaster cause here in my country natural disasters don't happen here, but when I see countries that disaster happen and people dying or being rendered homeless from it, it brings tears to my eyes.
            but together we can help those people who have nothing left because of a natural disaster.

And thanks for accepting me.

Comment

Originally posted by christabelbrown View Post
              Hi there every one I'm Brown Christabel from Nigeria, I've never witnessed a natural disaster cause here in my country natural disasters don't happen here, but when I see countries that disaster happen and people dying or being rendered homeless from it, it brings tears to my eyes.
              but together we can help those people who have nothing left because of a natural disaster.

And thanks for accepting me.
              Welcome to the forum christabelbrown Nigeria is actually at some substantial risk of a natural disaster. According to the World Risk Indicator, Nigeria is ranked 121 out of 172 countries (the higher the number, the greater the risk). Nigeria's risk percentage is 8.32%.

I take it you were not affected by the heavy flooding that affected Nigeria in 2012? The rains that hit at the end of August and the beginning of September that year led to serious flooding which killed 363 people and displaced 2.1 million people.
              Last edited by dillinger10; 05-20-2015, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Hi everyone. My name is Sash and I came from a third-world country which from time to time is hit by disasters of different sorts. I joined here because I want to be aware of so many things that are happening to our world and I also want to learn some tips and safety measures in case of emergencies and catastrophes. I will also try to share whatever knowledge I have with our co-members. Thank you for accepting me and be safe everyone!

Comment

Hi everybody,
                  I am from India. I am god believer and I wish everybody should stay healthy and live happy life.

Comment

Working...
                  X