Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Start a new thread, and introduce yourself!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start a new thread, and introduce yourself!

This section is to allow others to get to know who you are.

What's your story? Why are you here? What do you enjoy? What do you hope to contribute or get out of your time on Disaster.Com?

Let us get to know you. I'm looking forward to meeting you!

Chris
    Disaster.Com Owner/Admin
    Live your dream, don't dream your life.
    Chris L-S, CEO/Owner/Administrator, Disaster.Com

I'm glad that you actually made this category. It's nice to notice new members.

Comment

Hello everyone,

My story is a lengthy one and so I won't bore anyone with all the gory details. I am here to meet people and to make a little money along the way. I enjoy the beach, my son, my animals, and nature. I am hoping that people will become more aware of all the small things that we can all do to help the planet from being destroyed. Every little bit helps!

Comment

Originally posted by kerin65 View Post
        Hello everyone,

My story is a lengthy one and so I won't bore anyone with all the gory details. I am here to meet people and to make a little money along the way. I enjoy the beach, my son, my animals, and nature. I am hoping that people will become more aware of all the small things that we can all do to help the planet from being destroyed. Every little bit helps!
        I think you should make a new thread for your introduction. Many of us did that!

Comment

I seem to be having trouble when I'm trying to post my introduction thread. I get an "Error 3738" or 3737.

Comment

Are you sure that the error 3738 isn't an ad at the top of the screen? One of the adsense ads is for error 3738. I've been trying to remove it, but it keeps sneaking in.
            Live your dream, don't dream your life.
            Chris L-S, CEO/Owner/Administrator, Disaster.Com

Comment

When I was having problems posting I do not know if there was an error at the top or not,. I didn't knotice it if it was. Also Yvonne told me that you said that I had not replied to the email . That could be possible, but I thought I did all the steps- but I also was cleaning out my email deleating some I may have inadvertidly deleated it with out realizing it. Anyway I am here now
              Tumbleweed likes this.

Comment

I'm not quite sure why I need to write another introduction, but that's fine. My name is Kerin and I am 48 years old. I live in Oregon with my son and my 2 dogs. I 'm not too sure what to say now because I don't really have much to say about myself. I think all the disasters that are happening worldwide are terrible and I wish that they were not happening. I guess that nature is just the way that it is and we are all going to have to somehow acclimate to it.

Comment

I am Crystal and a stay at home mom. I love my job most days. I have three kids and live in Arizona. We just recently had flooding happen near us. This should be a cool web-site to learn how to help others and yourself in a disaster. My heart always goes out to the victims when a natural disaster happens.

Comment

I do not know for sure if I did introduce myself or not, my name is Judy, and I live in Northern Idaho~ a beautiful place that isnt prone to Natural Disasters. I am lucky to live here after seeing all the devistation that goes on in other parts of our country. I have a younger Brother, 16 years younger than I am that was born and raised in the same little town I was, Wallace Idaho. He has lived in the Wichita Kansas area since the early 90's. I questions his reasoning about moving to a place where there were tornadoes all the time. His was more of a personal reason, He could put up with the Tornadoes, but had to get away from the crowd, and drugs he had gotten tangled up in. So far the good Lord has been watching after him.
                    Thankfully I didn't fall into the same trap, and enjoy living here where the Natural Disasters stay at bay.

Comment

Hey there? I already created two threads and introduced myself. It felt really niece being welcomed in by other users. I felt really appreciated. Anyway, if you have not come across my threads yet, my name is jolly and lives in Kenya. I like spending some time doing what I love; learning and chatting about relevant issues that concern my life. Hope we I meet with all of you around the forum as we do great providing solutions to the so many disasters in the world.

Comment

I am a new member from Iowa. I am a father of three. I really got into the environment and it's issues when I was in school a couple years ago. I guess in the hustle of raising a family and dealing with my own issues, I forgot about mother nature. We have a lot of issues to take care of. Some are manmade, some are not, and some are still being debated. It will be interesting to learn new things and discuss old things.

Comment

Hey everyone
                          My name is jabay. I think that this is a great place to share experiences and learn from the various people in this forum. I think that this is a great place that has a vast amount of knowledge which i think is really valuable. I would love to get to know people and really get involved in the community here. I love listening to music and i think that is probably one of the few things i could do all day. I look forward to getting to know all the people here.

Comment

Welcome, Jabayn. The people here are quite friendly, so I think you'll like it. They are very open and share a lot of info. Learning more about disasters, especially preparing for/coping with them is always good information. These folks have a lot to offer, and I'm sure you do too.

Comment

I am simply a firm believer that our society needs to more active than we actually are. From taking care of the our veterans to the families that are homeless and hungry. So when disaster hits we have more hands on board working the solutions not being overlooked among the rubble.

Thank you for accepting me....
                              dillinger10 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                              X