Checking in

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checking in

Hi everyone, I live in the UK and could be considered a 'prepper' (hence my username!). While I do not concern myself with conspiracies and doomsday prophecies, I do worry about the state of the economy and the very real possibility that we we will see some sort of financial meltdown in the near future. I prep to insulate myself from that, and the ripple effects from such a crisis. I also prep for scenarios such as redundancy, extended periods of extreme weather and power outages. I am providing myself with a cushion to weather whatever storm comes my way and give myself a layer of security.

Welcome aboard PrepperGirl. It is great to have you on board and even more so that you are working towards preparedness.

If I may be of any assistance with the board, etc., don't hesitate to ask.
    "Success is survival." ~ Leonard Cohen

Comment

Welcome! I also enjoy prepping and where I live, South Africa, our economy is already falling into meltdown. Therefore, I've taken some steps to keep myself safe and happy. We don't have many disasters here other than drought, but I still like coming here and learning about the sorts of disasters there are and contributing and engaging with an awesome community. Enjoy your time here and be safe!

Comment

Hello Preppergirl! Welcome to the community. I hope the posts here will be able to provide you with helpful advice and insights on disaster preparedness. Feel free to browse posts and sub-forums, wherever applicable. See you around!

Comment

Working...
        X