Hello From Kisii Kenya

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From Kisii Kenya

Hello everyone. Help 2.1.2 here to share more about disasters. Fires and earthquakes are common nowadays. By sharing about what is happening around us then we can help those affected or predict what is to happen in the near future. Almost everybody has experienced the effects of El nino which changed the weather patterns. Hot seasons has seen rise to wild fires which sometimes result to deaths. I hope that this forum with help me and all members on how to get through such situations.
    juliets_journal likes this.

Hello and welcome to Disaster.com. We're glad you joined. For whatever it is worth, there is a wildfire guide available here.

Anyway, if I may be of any assistance with the board, just let me know.
    "Success is survival." ~ Leonard Cohen

Comment

Hae too? I am also from Kenya and I am delighted to see people from my own country on board. I am here to learn more about disasters around the globe. I love being updated and getting to know what is happening around me. I would also love to share the information I have about disaster too on this forum. I will be looking forward to learn, to share and to converse on different matters on this forum.

Comment

Working...
      X