X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• State Disaster Volunteer Organizations

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n16443[/ATTACH]

Hello friends. Are you interested in volunteering with your state-level emergency/disaster management system? There is a handy guide below. Cheers!
    Last edited by ASurvivor; 10-20-2014, 04:26 PM.
    dillinger10 and fcphdJim like this.
    "Success is survival." ~ Leonard Cohen

Do you have the equivalent of these in other countries? I'm from Asia but our organizations usually don't function in a fixed way like most American organizations. There are also a lot of organizations that are just there when the disaster strikes. As soon as it's over, no one bothers with them. It's the sad reality in my nation.

Comment

Nice list! I don't need the information, as I already spend a great deal of time doing volunteer work, but I sure appreciate you making it easier for others to find out where they can help out.
      ASurvivor likes this.

Comment

Thank you, that is a great list, very handy. I have not done much volunteer work in the last few years, but I definitely think it is something I should look into in the near future.

Comment

Great idea, ASurvivor. Thank you for taking the time to put this list together.

Should these links also be used by people who want to help in another state, other than the one in which in they live?

Comment

Thank you so much for putting this together. This is a great list of resources and saves everyone having to do their own searching if they wish to volunteer. Perhaps we could get this list pinned or stickied somewhere so that it is easily available for everyone to access.

Comment

Thank you so much for putting this list together. I know it must have taken a lot of time and effort to do so. This is really informative. I am in California and am thinking about moving out of state. Now I can look up this info ahead of time. Awesome!

Comment

Working...
              X