US Military and FEMA Agency Actions In the Nation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Military and FEMA Agency Actions In the Nation

I can not give out my sources because they could get in trouble for talking to me about this, so I will only relay what I know and just let you research it for yourself. Also, this thread is a informative thread. It is NOT meant as a means to insight conspiracy theories. Please refer to this thread in the conspiracy theory boards but do not post conspiracy theories here. If you have more information to add to this thread that is NOT conspiracy theory then please by all means post.

Everyone has been concerned of a late with all the military maneuvers and agency drills happening all over the US, most especially the Western regions. You have Jade Helm and Cascadia Rising most notably talked about at the moment. I like everyone else was on the conspiracy theory band wagon, seeing discrepancies in the document presented for Jade Helm especially, but after talking with several military friends in higher positions... I came to a better understanding of the situation. They in no way told me directly what is happening but hinted it to me.

With everything that is going on in the world at the moment, certain comments made by government officials in opposing countries has got the US government on edge. These comments made point to the fact that some of those countries may attempt to invade the US through our South American extension which would take them through... yes you guessed it.... California, Arizona, Texas, and Oklahoma... the four main states on all the maps. The surrounding states are on these maps as a precaution because they too are possible entry lines. So all practice and preparation have been occurring in these areas to prepare for a possible World War III and enemy invasion.

I am not saying that this is a fully accurate assessment of the situation, just information I have gathered from those who would know. I am including a copy of the actual Jade Helm proposal for you to view for yourself.
    Where there is an beginning, there is an end.
    Where there is an end, there is a new beginning.

That is interesting, and very frightening in the same tone. From the outside looking in. I feel like we are generally allied with almost every single major nation out there. If we are not openly calling each other allies, we at least have some sort of dependence on one another for trade and commerce. For a large enough military to pull a sneak attack on our soil, and be successful it would be a pretty hard task. I just can't imagine them making it near the borders with a large enough force before being stopped. However, thank you for this information. I'll have to look more deeply into it. It is concerning.

Comment

So far, everything seems to be running exactly as the manuscript suggested. They are practice maneuvers.There have been no actions that suggest that there is any attempt of the government to install martial law of any kind. The press are not suppose to be covering the event because they would pose a distraction to the soldiers involved, plus it would allow other nations to see our maneuvers, but there have been a few sightings and video recordings from civilians all throughout the net.
      fcphdJim likes this.

Comment

Does anyone have any first hand accounts of Jade Helm? I am in Nevada so the chances of me seeing them is very limited. We are a blue state on the map for one and two, we pretty much live in the middle of no where.

Comment

Working...
        X