No announcement yet.

Japan commits 4 billion dollars for disaster prevention around the world

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess the age old saying of 'it's only the sufferers themselves that can understand the suffering of others' is true. japan is a country riddled with disasters, ranging from earthquakes to tsunamis and everything in-between. It's so great to see them commit on such a large scale to take care of the people around the world who are suffering because of their circumstances. Unlike another country which is planning to literally ban suffering people from crossing the border (both land and sea).

Comment

This is fantastic considering how prone Japan is to these kinds of disasters, and I don't think anyone will forget Fukishima anytime soon. It's a really good investment and will be beneficial for the country in the long run.

Comment

It's great to see them doing this. I second what OP is saying about the fact that only the sufferers themselves can understand the suffering of others. Japan, although beautiful, is unfortunately prone to a lot of natural disasters, but how far they have come and how they've overcome it is great to see. Japan isn't some wasteland or desolate forest. It's a beautiful country in the natural state and in the technologically advanced areas. This is due to the fact that they are a very smart population of people. It's great to see them helping and it helps them at the same time as it is a sort of investment, telling the world that they are ready to help and will oblige to receive help as a result. I appreciate what they are doing and I hope the rest of the world will too.

Comment

Awesome!
          I know Japan has had a lot of help from the international community, so this is a step in the right direction that all nations should follow.
          With the multiple ways that human activity has negatively impacted the biosphere, we all should be trying to come together to face the future we have created for ourselves. Too bad a lot of organizations and institution are more concerned with fighting each other then helping each other.

Comment

Working...
          X