Nevada forum members currently inactive

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nevada forum members currently inactive

This one hits a little close to home. In this thread about Jade Helm Jerry D Young said "I am in Nevada and so will be in the midst of it. Being on several of the government radars, if it turns into an actual operation, they might take me off the air. So if I disappear during Jade Helm 2015, you guys can start combing the FEMA camps for me." Now that the scheduled start of the exercise is nearing, I realized that he has not been active on this forum recently. A quick check shows that his last activity was in early May. One other member who lives in Nevada and also posted in that thread, kevinkimers is still listed as a moderator, but last posted in mid-April. Is this pure coincidence or something sinister? I would sure like to know, but I have no idea how to get answers unless someone else here knows something about them.

Feel free to share solid information or to wildly speculate based on nothing more than crazy rumors on the internet. Just be sure to specify which it is!
    KimberlyD likes this.

They both seem to be fine, fcphdJim. kevinkimers has changed over to being KimberlyD, and you can see her posts.
    Jerry D Young has a website, and it looks like his last post was today; so even though we have not seen him on this forum lately; he is apparently doing okay.
    It looks like he is quite a writer in the prepper field (from my google search results), and he might just be busy with those endeavors right now. Hopefully, he will come back; he always had very interesting posts.

http://www.dwdailybriefing.com/jdy/index.php
    KimberlyD, dillinger10 and fcphdJim like this.

Comment

Oh sure, just ruin my interesting conspiracy theory!

Seriously, I'm glad to hear that Jerry is okay. Like you, I hope he comes back here, as I always enjoyed his perspectives. I had not even made the connection of the name change to KimberlyD, but now that you point it out it makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up.

Okay, if anyone wants to continue with wildly entertaining speculation about government (or alien) abductions and replacement of these members, regardless of any facts to the contrary, feel free. I try to keep an open mind and I am easily amused.
      dillinger10 and Tumbleweed like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tumbleweed View Post
        They both seem to be fine, fcphdJim. kevinkimers has changed over to being KimberlyD, and you can see her posts.
        Jerry D Young has a website, and it looks like his last post was today; so even though we have not seen him on this forum lately; he is apparently doing okay.
        It looks like he is quite a writer in the prepper field (from my google search results), and he might just be busy with those endeavors right now. Hopefully, he will come back; he always had very interesting posts.

http://www.dwdailybriefing.com/jdy/index.php
        Tumbleweed is my favorite detective! I am glad to know that both Jerry and kevinkimers are both doing well. I was just thinking about kevinkimers the other day. Thanks for putting our minds at ease. I do enjoy the close knit community aspect of this forum and getting to know each and every member. I have noticed that bala has not been active for a week or so. Hopefully he can post in here to let us know that he is well, especially in light of the ongoing heatwaves in India.
        bala, fcphdJim and 2 others like this.

Comment

Well, dillinger10 and fcphdJim; I need both of you to help me figure out what that strange thing is in the video I posted in here last week.
          No one has said anything about it yet; so either they are all baffled (like me), or maybe no one has even looked at it.
          It will certainly get your imaginations working full-blast ! Whatever it is flashing around in the sky is incredible.
          If you can figure it out; then I will try to find us some other interesting things to have "wild speculations" about.
          Seriously-------- this thing could be part of an alien abduction, or just as easily, part of a secret government spacecraft.

Comment

I'm still here! LOL I have been curious about Jerry also. I sent him a message but never got a response. As for Jade Helm, I haven't seen anything going on around here related to them. I see videos online where people film the vehicles and such that are lined up for it, but nothing beyond that. I haven't heard anything bad so far.

Tumbleweed I missed that video. Can you provide a link so I can view it?
            fcphdJim likes this.
            Where there is an beginning, there is an end.
            Where there is an end, there is a new beginning.

Comment

The video is here in the conspiracy thread, if you mean the one about the strange looking clouds, KimberlyD. Here is the link for it again.

http://youtu.be/CPk0mKVnnCs

It appears smilar to some of the other photos that are supposed to be from HAARP. This was seen in the Mideastern US, in Indiana, and it is a really strange light coming out from the clouds; but not being caused by the sun.

As far as the Jade helm drill; I have also seen the posts and videos of military movement sightings, and some people in Montana are reporting the black helicopters around the nothern border between Canada and Montana.
              Since Montana is not supposed to be part of the drill area, it is unclear what is happening there.
              fcphdJim, you are our closest member to Canada that I know about. Any strange things up in your area ?
              I live by a military base; so none of that is unusual for me here.

Comment

Originally posted by fcphdJim View Post
                OSeriously, I'm glad to hear that Jerry is okay. Like you, I hope he comes back here, as I always enjoyed his perspectives
                +1. I enjoy his comments and resources too. Here's hoping he visits us soon.
                "Success is survival." ~ Leonard Cohen

Comment

Sorry, I can't help with the video. I have no idea what it is.

I have not personally noticed anything weird around here, although I have been so busy lately that I have not been as observant as I should be. Definitely no black helicopter flights or mass troop movements happening here. I will mention though that my son was working in the Methow Valley (west and south of us) a couple of weeks ago and reported seeing many semis hauling what looked like prefab jail cells. He said they were all traveling north on highway 97 (which does lead to the border) and he saw multiple trucks - all carrying multiple "cells" - on several consecutive days. I'm not sure what to make of that, but it is an interesting item to consider.
                  KimberlyD and like this.

Comment

Originally posted by dillinger10 View Post

Tumbleweed is my favorite detective! I am glad to know that both Jerry and kevinkimers are both doing well. I was just thinking about kevinkimers the other day. Thanks for putting our minds at ease. I do enjoy the close knit community aspect of this forum and getting to know each and every member. I have noticed that bala has not been active for a week or so. Hopefully he can post in here to let us know that he is well, especially in light of the ongoing heatwaves in India.
                    dillinger10 : Hi buddy

had a few personal stuffs to tend too,couldn't come online at all :/

Should be active from now on.The heat waves that lashed through have come down a bit.Its raining,unseasonal though.Thanks for asking about.How do you do ?

Comment

KimberlyD is familiar to me since we have been crossing lines in some other forum. She writes good and is sensible. So now I know that she's from Nevada and I probably would drop her a visit when I go there, waheehee, just joking. Well, this matter is settled. By the way, is there anybody here from the Philippines? Just asking, nothing serious.

Comment

Originally posted by Tumbleweed View Post
                        The video is here in the conspiracy thread, if you mean the one about the strange looking clouds, KimberlyD. Here is the link for it again.

http://youtu.be/CPk0mKVnnCs

It appears smilar to some of the other photos that are supposed to be from HAARP. This was seen in the Mideastern US, in Indiana, and it is a really strange light coming out from the clouds; but not being caused by the sun.

As far as the Jade helm drill; I have also seen the posts and videos of military movement sightings, and some people in Montana are reporting the black helicopters around the nothern border between Canada and Montana.
                        Since Montana is not supposed to be part of the drill area, it is unclear what is happening there.
                        fcphdJim, you are our closest member to Canada that I know about. Any strange things up in your area ?
                        I live by a military base; so none of that is unusual for me here.
                        Wow! That really is strange. It is some sort of search light, but it is not coming from the ground (its too bright) and we have not flying vehicles (not even helicopters) that could remain stationary like that, not to mention the beam is pointed upward so if it was a helicopter there would be flickering as the blades passed through the light.... at least that is my take on it.
                        Where there is an beginning, there is an end.
                        Where there is an end, there is a new beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by bala View Post
                          dillinger10 : Hi buddy

had a few personal stuffs to tend too,couldn't come online at all :/

Should be active from now on.The heat waves that lashed through have come down a bit.Its raining,unseasonal though.Thanks for asking about.How do you do ?
                          So good to know you are doing well bala Thanks for checking in here and letting us know that everything is fine. This has made my day. How badly have you been affected by the rain? I did read this morning that North Maharashtra, Gujarat and parts of Rajasthan have been hit hard by the monsoon's.
                          Last edited by dillinger10; 06-24-2015, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dillinger10 View Post

So good to know you are doing well bala Thanks for checking in here and letting us know that everything is fine. This has made my day. How badly have you been affected by the rain? I did read this morning that North Maharashtra, Gujarat and parts of Rajasthan have been hit hard by the monsoon's.
                            Guess,i am Pretty late at reading Quotes.
                            The rain now has been replaced with the scorching sun,again :P
                            yes they were and including a few South Indian States as well.

Thanks for asking,we are all well and good now.How is it in NJ ??

Comment

Working...
                            X