X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMPS?

FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMPS Executive Orders

There over 800 prison camps in the United States, all fully operational and ready to receive prisoners. They are all staffed and even surrounded by full-time guards, but they are all empty. These camps are to be operated by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) should Martial Law need to be implemented in the United States and all it would take is a presidential signature on a proclamation and the attorney general's signature on a warrant to which a list of names is attached. Ask yourself if you really want to be on Ashcroft's list.
    The Rex 84 Program was established on the reasoning that if a "mass exodus" of illegal aliens crossed the Mexican/US border, they would be quickly rounded up and detained in detention centers by FEMA. Rex 84 allowed many military bases to be closed down and to be turned into prisons.
    Operation Cable Splicer and Garden Plot are the two sub programs which will be implemented once the Rex 84 program is initiated for its proper purpose. Garden Plot is the program to control the population. Cable Splicer is the program for an orderly takeover of the state and local governments by the federal government. FEMA is the executive arm of the coming police state and thus will head up all operations. The Presidential Executive Orders already listed on the Federal Register also are part of the legal framework for this operation.
    The camps all have railroad facilities as well as roads leading to and from the detention facilities. Many also have an airport nearby. The majority of the camps can house a population of 20,000 prisoners. Currently, the largest of these facilities is just outside of Fairbanks, Alaska. The Alaskan facility is a massive mental health facility and can hold approximately 2 million people.
    Now let's review the justification for any actions taken...
    Executive Orders associated with FEMA that would suspend the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. These Executive Orders have been on record for nearly 30 years and could be enacted by the stroke of a Presidential pen:...

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990

allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.
    EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995
    allows the government to seize and control the communication media.
    EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997
    allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals.
    EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998
    allows the government to seize all means of transportation, including personal cars, trucks or vehicles of any kind and total control over all highways, seaports, and waterways.
    EXECUTIVE ORDER 10999
    allows the government to take over all food resources and farms.
    EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000
    allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.
    EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001
    allows the government to take over all health, education and welfare functions.
    EXECUTIVE ORDER 11002
    designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons.
    EXECUTIVE ORDER 11003 allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.
    EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.
    EXECUTIVE ORDER 11005
    allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways and public storage facilities.
    EXECUTIVE ORDER 11051
    specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.
    EXECUTIVE ORDER 11310
    grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute industrial support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President.
    EXECUTIVE ORDER 11049
    assigns emergency preparedness function to federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issued over a fifteen year period.
    EXECUTIVE ORDER 11921
    allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and distribution, of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit and the flow of money in U.S. financial institution in any undefined national emergency. It also provides that when a state of emergency is declared by the President, Congress cannot review the action for six months. The Federal Emergency Management Agency has broad powers in every aspect of the nation. General Frank Salzedo, chief of FEMA's Civil Security Division stated in a 1983 conference that he saw FEMA's role as a "new frontier in the protection of individual and governmental leaders from assassination, and of civil and military installations from sabotage and/or attack, as well as prevention of dissident groups from gaining access to U.S. opinion, or a global audience in times of crisis." FEMA's powers were consolidated by President Carter to incorporate the...
    National Security Act of 1947
    allows for the strategic relocation of industries, services, government and other essential economic activities, and to rationalize the requirements for manpower, resources and production facilities.
    1950 Defense Production Act
    gives the President sweeping powers over all aspects of the economy.
    Act of August 29, 1916
    authorizes the Secretary of the Army, in time of war, to take possession of any transportation system for transporting troops, material, or any other purpose related to the emergency.
    International Emergency Economic Powers Act
    enables the President to seize the property of a foreign country or national. These powers were transferred to FEMA in a sweeping consolidation in 1979.

It is entirely possible that our government will be using these camps if we continue to get more of the illegal aliens coming here across the Mexican borders.
    Already, they are sending these illegals into the different states to be housed.
    We have some here in alabama in a facility near Mobile, and I just read tonight that Tennessee, which is the state just north of Alabama, also has illegals shipped into there. Texas has a lot of them, and many other states probably already do, or will have.
    Since we are allowing all of them who get here to stay, and not doing anything to stop the huge flood of hispanics coming through the border, we will probably soon need to house them somewhere large, and the FEMA camps would seem the most likely place for this to happen.

http://youtu.be/0EPc6WtCa9M
    Last edited by Tumbleweed; 07-30-2014, 03:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tumbleweed View Post
      It is entirely possible that our government will be using these camps if we continue to get more of the illegal aliens coming here across the Mexican borders.
      Already, they are sending these illegals into the different states to be housed.
      We have some here in alabama in a facility near Mobile, and I just read tonight that Tennessee, which is the state just north of Alabama, also has illegals shipped into there. Texas has a lot of them, and many other states probably already do, or will have.
      Since we are allowing all of them who get here to stay, and not doing anything to stop the huge flood of hispanics coming through the border, we will probably soon need to house them somewhere large, and the FEMA camps would seem the most likely place for this to happen.
      http://youtu.be/0EPc6WtCa9M
      It would be something if they were only used for housing immigrants but I personally fear that the government has more sinister plans to use those camps as something else, maybe to detain innocent citizens and instate martial law in case of a "disaster" that will surely be planned if it happens, and instate an extremist regime or something so that the citizens can't do anything about it.

It might sound like a consipracy and I'm not saying I am taking it seriously but think about for a second, to me it makes sense every second of the way:

US then attacks the world, the world ends, they escape on their alien technology pod they've been developing since the 50's to another planet suitable for life, amongst those known, one that they've probably kept secret and is even closer to our solar system that it was thought, and if the other conspiracy theories are right, the aggressors will then leave because they are the "chosen people" and they start a new civilization there based on their religion of shame, greed, aggression, lies and just spiritual hell and dirt and misery, they thrive on that for some reason, that is their inherent nature, while destroying and dominating us because we are too stupid to realize it because that is their sick nature and inferiority complex-ridden ego, embedded in their genes.

I've even known people like that, influenced by the media through which they also exert their influence (the aggressors I mean).

But it might be just a theory and I might be just crazy... maybe, but do you still believe in coincidences?

Comment

There are around 600 Residential Centers nationwide. This is the cover name for the camps in the event of a natural disaster & nationwide Stae of Emergency. I agree wit you about the more sinister plans. I belive based on the signs our own Costitution constantly being weeded out that these centers will be the home of many US civilians; Black, White, Mexican, Asian, etc. once Martial Law is declared. The so-called residential centers have a sign at the entrance that says 'Do not attemp to help anyone escape" Okay, why would people try to escape safety & shelter from harm & death. In addition, these centers have the bob wire facing inward to keep peole against their will. The Government was funded by congress to build these camps under the H.R. 645 bill see for details--> https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/111/hr645/text The most likely motive to enslave your own civilians is the New World Order. Before you can have a New world order, you must first strip away all current rights of your country in order to implemnet new ones. They are steady trying to take our second amendment right to bare arms with the gun ban law. This will render us defenseless to where they could shot us down without question once martial law is declared.
        clickergal likes this.

Comment

Many people are used to living on government provided incomes, and other handouts. If that stops, there would be rioting in the streets, but soon people would be ready to get on a bus and ride to a place where there was shelter, food, and water, just like they did when hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans and flooded it, and so many people had to be evacuated that didn't leave when they were told to.
          Whether the government has a more sinister plan is yet to be determined. I am not ruling it out, but I am not certain that enslaving people is what they want to do either.
          Since they know the actual chances of the world being hit with a CME, or even an asteroid; and likely would not tell the general public what they do know; they would have to make preparations for this kind of a disaster ahead of time, and basically secretly.
          There is a lot of talk about another large asteroid belt (or meteor belt, whatever it is called ?) that is headed our way within a year's time; so if this actually were true, then I believe that preparations would be being made to deal with the worldwide disaster in whatever way was possible.
          Last edited by Tumbleweed; 08-01-2014, 02:02 AM.

Comment

That's very odd that they're all fully staffed - It makes no sense that for empty camps (which then obviously serve no current purpose) to be fully staffed, and especially when there are over 800 of them. The purpose seems to be if a large number of illegal immigrants crossed the border, but I'm not sure how large that number will be: Over 800 camps is no small number, and I'm not sure if the border is equipped to handle that many immigrants to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by SOMNIA View Post
              That's very odd that they're all fully staffed - It makes no sense that for empty camps (which then obviously serve no current purpose) to be fully staffed, and especially when there are over 800 of them. The purpose seems to be if a large number of illegal immigrants crossed the border, but I'm not sure how large that number will be: Over 800 camps is no small number, and I'm not sure if the border is equipped to handle that many immigrants to begin with.
              I agree! 800 camps sure is way more than enough to house illegal immagrants only. I believe that when they arrest people under the Partiot Act, this is where they send them. This explains why they are already fully staffed. you can detain Immagrants and ship them back over. We don't needs hundreds of camps for just them.

Comment

The main question is where would you put them if they were not housed in those camps? No one seems to want the new wave of immigrants in their cities, towns and states so where will they be housed and fed? Easy enough to complain and criticize but what other solution do you have for the care of thousands of people, many of them children, who have no where to go once they cross the border. Given the extreme rigors of their journey they surely will need medical care as well.

Comment

Wow, this sounds very sinister indeed. However, there is a primary question. Where will they go if the immigrants are not placed into the camps? surely no-one would be able to handle the new wave of immigrants in towns and cities, so there will be a lot of homeless people lying around. Crime rates would increase, as these new immigrants would need to steal in order to survive. It would be horrible if this were to happen.

Comment

More reasons to know how to survive out in the wilds and learn to hide from such things. *sigh* because so many of us have cut ourselves off from Mother Nature in such a way that we have NO IDEA how to survive without the system. Going off the grid isn't an easy thing. my hubby and I are working towards being so off the grid as to not have internet or a cell phone.

We spent years living without all the things most people take for granted and consider the hallmarks of civilization. We lived off the land for about 5 years...did it just to learn how. No electric, running water, flushing toilets, etc. And we learned to do it without trashing the environment, to live in harmony with it. Now we are looking for some land that meets all our specifications for what we require to live off the grid and well hidden.

Just look around, civilization is falling apart. The center is not holding. Everyone seemed to think the possibility of some big apocalypse now was past when the whole Dec. 21 2012 went by without any super hitch. Pretty foolish to think that such a threat is past...seems to be happening all around us. Just not with the big ol' booms.

Like Eliot said, "This is the way the world ends, this is the way the world ends, this is the way the world ends...not with a bang, but with a whimper. "
                    clickergal likes this.

Comment

Another red flag is

Why has FEMA ordered and stockpiled:
                      - $1 Billion dollars worth of disposable coffin liners
                      - 14 million body bags
                      - 140 million long-life meals or MREs
                      Is this in anticipation of a natural disaster? In anticipation of massive civil unrest?Does all of this still seem to Ďfar outí there to be believed?Glenn Beck stated that he has tried to Ďdebunkí the existence of FEMA camps, but could not. We have pictures of these casket liners and orders of food. There isnít anything left to debunk here.

Many see our country descending into totalitarianism and believe that we are headed into civil war, but still not accept the fact that our government is actually preparing for it.
                      Itís time for Americans to wake up and take our country back before itís too late!

Comment

I remember seeing this years ago. I knew it was only going to be a matter of time before this topic was brought to the forum.

This is truly something you will never get a straight answer on. In fact they will not speak on it at all (hoping it will go away).

If ths is non-threatening, it needs to be explained to the public. The mainstream news won't report this.

Comment

I have been following the executive orders and odd things put in other bills for some time. Added to the fact that these FEMA camps were originally billed as 'refugee camps" for use in case of natural disasters, and that there is barbed wire to keep people IN, I don't believe these camps are there to help us.

I am guessing since they are housing the wave if OTM people entering the country in country club like hotels and grounds, the FEMA camps are not meant for them.

Perhaps they will be used to put everyone that is infected with TB that is streaming across the border and spreading.

I'm not against immigrants, but there is a reason Ellis Island WAS an island. It was to contain the new arrivals until they were cleared to be out in the population. Those with contagious diseases were moved to the hospital on Ellis Island.

This wave of immigrants is not being screened in this way, and we will all be paying for it for some time to come. Already border patrol agent have contracted TB, lice, scabies and chicken pox and have brought them home to their families.

Honestly, though, I fear these camps will be used for those that are not 'politically correct'.

A term I hate. It does not mean culturally sensitive, etc. It means not being in lock step with the government, which IMO has gotten to large and controlling. Political correctness was a term that came out of Nazi Germany. It has nothing to do with being empathetic to other individuals.
                          Tumbleweed likes this.

Comment

May I have a proper source (by this I mean a peer reviewed article from an accredited institution) that proves the existence of these camps, as well as their apparent purpose? My own research has left me empty handed short of a few articles that are without a source and clearly from irrational conspiracy theorists. There doesn't seem to be any empirical evidence for the existence of these camps or their supposed purpose.

Comment

Clickergal, I think that what you are saying is am important part of why they have those camps
                              ---- and all the coffins ! Yikes !
                              I don't even want to think that; but, okay, here is what I have been reading.
                              The Ebola virus is a new (and more unstoppable) strain. There is no known cure or treatment that helps, and 90% of the people die that get it. Not only do we have infected doctors being brought into the US now, but some of the illegal aliens that are crossing the border near Mexico are African, and also here illegally, and no one knows whether they have been exposed to ebola or not.
                              If we do get an outbreak of ebola here, then people will be quarantined in the FEMA camps, either the sick ones, or the not sick ones; depending on how many the epidemic takes probably.
                              Even if we do not get an ebola outbreak, there is a good possibly that a vaccination will be mandatory, and with it, probably will come a microchip. Either way, it is not looking good.

Hoodoo is on the right track, I think, and if I were younger, i would be doing that same thing.

http://www.wnd.com/2014/07/could-ebo...ss-u-s-border/
                              Last edited by Tumbleweed; 08-02-2014, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X