Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You have 1 minute to grab some important things during a disaster. What are they?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phone, laptop, bottle of water, hunting knife (I don't have an army knife ) , ID's and any on hand documents, flashlight that I have on my table and probably medicine and pills form my drawer in case of anything. If I knew about it in advance, I was just surprised and in a panick situation, probably only my phone, laptop, charger and whatever else I found in my room and skedaddle out of there.

Comment

I don't know that I could be bothered with grabbing anything but myself if I had only one minute to get out of a bad situation. I'd first make sure that the people and animals around me are safe, and then I would get the hell out of whatever disaster is going to strike. Everything can be replaced later. I am not sentimental. My life, and that of my family, friends and animals, is more important than anything else.

Comment

This is a great question and it really got me to thinking about how unprepared I really am. At this second, I would grab my purse and go because it contains all my cards, phone, and information. I really do need to get myself an emergency bag though so that I would actually have survival items that I could grab and go with real quick.

Comment

Whatever I could get my hands on. The general stuff like wallet and phone. Maybe some food stuff if the disaster is going to take long.

Comment

Working...
          X